Passed 307, though I'm not sure how! I had such a hard time with this level. The s.d. at the start gave me such a hard time, I barely ever made it past that. But I finally had a round where my blasters and bombs were cooperating, and I finally saw the goal line (for the first time!) But time was almost gone (flashing countdown.) Then I realized I hadn't used my free boosts yet (had 2.) So I pressed the more time button, and bought gold (swore I'd stop, lol!) Then I quickly used my digging/blaster boosts, and finished the level. I couldn't believe it! If you get stuck on this level, just hang in there. Eventually, you'll get a lucky board (and with your faster fingers, you won't need gold, lol.) Really, though...this level should have a little more time added (at least!)

Quote Originally Posted by aileeniweeni View Post
Level 308... fire moves level with restricted jewels and gifts (...)
I believe that both gifts contain fire extinguishers. (...)
Level 308: 18 fire in 35 moves (5JC.) No changes in moves, but the gifts are now a reshuffle boost & a fire extinguisher. I used a diamond in the round I passed to clear some red jewels (including one of the gifts & some restricteds.) That allowed some blasters to fall down to the lower rows and put out all the fire except two flames on right & left side (2nd row from bottom--a very hard-to-reach spot in this level!) I had a blaster in the middle area too (where the gifts start out)...but no way to detonate it. Then up top, a bomb fell next to another blaster. Combo'd 'em, and the T-blast set off that "sweet spot" blaster below, taking out my last two flames! Whoo-hoo! Didn't even have to use my extinguisher boost, lol. Only got one star, so I'll def. play this again to improve my score. The moves are pretty tight on this, but I enjoyed it!