Quote Originally Posted by Sirac_Leloup View Post
I've just checked Facebook for Social Dragon thing, it mostly talks about DS as iOS app but not much about Android :-\
TeamLava is always iOS first and Android as an after-thought. Everything is released fully to iOS first and then ported over to Android, if it is ported at all. And in at least in DS's case, the game is not fully ported. Everything announced for DS is "New Feature [Oh forgot to mention iOS only]" ... or the feature comes to Android as an after-thought. Definitely catch the short-end of the stick.

I do understand it's harder to code for, but that should mean that they have a large and knowledgeable Android team. Don't think this is the case though since parity is still an issue, getting closer to the 1 year anniversary of Trading & Crafting being released for iOS. Hopefully this new big update IS parity. I couldn't care less about what else it might entail. Parity. Period. Don't waste our time with cop-outs and band-aid fixes.

[sarcasm]Maybe hire on that 1 intern they have working on correcting the Android parity issue...[/sarcasm]