Quote Originally Posted by Turpsichore View Post
As I said in my previous post, it's great that you're looking forward to breeding the gemstones and if it adds to your game enjoyment that's wonderful. However, it DIDN'T take any effort onTL's part to make them breedable and it DIDN'T bring Android or Kindle any closer to parity with iOS.
Actually, it was quite complicated and took some finesse to make it work. It wasn't as simple as flipping a switch. As we mentioned in other threads, this was slowly implemented in layers to ensure it went smoothly.

Quote Originally Posted by yayacupcake View Post
They probably could've done this a long time ago, but refused. I think they were holding out for parity. Then when they saw that it couldn't be done, decided to go with the cop out. It's upsetting because it shows that TL will never bring parity to fruition. That and they tainted gemstones by adding extra colors onto them, thus making them "un-pure".
Breeding Gemstone Dragons isn't a replacement for disparity. We're still working on it. Breeding Gemstones is something we were able to work out to bring Gemstone Dragons to everyone right now, so we couldn't pass it up. We hope you're enjoying it. ^_^