Quote Originally Posted by jjblueyes View Post
If you get to where you have hundreds on hundreds in dragons, have all space used and no habitats you will lose your decor. I have zero. It can get frustrating to see these nice islands all organized and full of fun and I can hardly move a thing. Maybe there's a reason some of us long long time players are more annoyed around here and seem to complain. I know I'm not a typical "complainer" I just get frustrated sometimes with the situation. I spend the same money and I am as loyal, and I get stuck in a corner all the time. I would love to have my decor out, any decor out. I've had to let that go long, oh so long ago. I had a pretty island at one time and as my space went so did the cute things, one by one. It is made worse by all the earned "prizes" in each event. A decoration is no prize to many of us. It's just another thing we can't use. Probably ever. How is that cool? I would almost rather have coins, as useless as that would be for me but at least I wouldn't have a line of things I can't use and a reminder of my situation every Event.
I'm happy we have more land and I guess as I level up I will get a few more habitats. That's great. I don't know if it will allow me to play freely but I recognize and appreciate the effort!
If you have a pretty island I'm glad you have it. If you plan on playing for a long time you might not get to keep it. It's interesting, The idea that s8 should make sure we can keep decor? It's not doing that now. I don't see a senecio where I could decorate my island unless the space and habitats became limitless, I don't see how. I will soon be maxed out again. This expansion helps however, I have a stable full of dragons and a storage full of dragons and a gazillion useless decor items.
That's just my reality and jrods and kennedwards and all us 3-4 year players.
Happy to see the new land and I will gladly use it! Keep them coming and maybe I will decorate someday if able.
Same here

I no longer cared about decor ever since I've reached over 400 or so dragons