Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Slight Delay With This Week's Updates

Executive Chef

Exclamation Slight Delay With This Week's Updates

Just so I don't get hate-pelted with sticks/stones tomorrow, I wanted to clarify that there ARE updates planned. However, the rollout won't start on Friday morning, but instead will begin Friday night.

Not sure if this is a permanent change, or if the delay is just for this week. I'll update on that when I have more info.

The updates still roll out over time; many will get them on Friday, and some will get them over the course of a few days following. This varies from game-to-game; i.e. if you get the updates right away in Fashion, that doesn't mean you'll get them right away in Farm.

I can't confirm any of the content that will appear in these updates, but we hope to put out some teasers later today or tomorrow morning, dependent on time.

Executive Chef
    Magma I am fine with it if it s a[ATTACH][/ATTACH]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	goose-001.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	14.6 KB 
ID:	930  
    sissy8 because GroupMagma was taken
    president of the FPGC
    Dimpy Wimpy,Wiskey,Sis,,Duffy, Loony,Big Wayn,Snowy,Patty,Po,Johnny,Alexis,Mick,Mack,Rita,E lvis,Ping,Pong,Tina,LG,Twiggy,Andy Pandy,Sweetie,Moggie,Hector,Fred, Kookie,Meg,Percy,Big Wilma,Annie,Amy,Ted,Beautifull Willy,Hank,Hunk,Fritzz,Lizzy,Rach,Ophra she thinks,Benny,Softie,Betty,Lola, Sam,Mia,Jen,Po2,Wies,Pen,Jim Neela,Pun,Ben, DJ,Q&Q(twins),Jake,JR,Ann, and AL, love Hay Day

Executive Chef
    awesome!!! I love teasers!

Executive Chef
    Thanks for the heads-up, GM. I'm just happy to get weekly updates, myself

Err... I mean... I demand a 40% off gem sale as compensation! Make it so! I will also accept really good gifts with purchase!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sissy8 View Post
    Magma I am fine with it if it s a[ATTACH][/ATTACH]
    Not this week, I'm afraid. But I think you'll be happy with it anyhow.

Executive Chef
    Ow again wrong, I am fine with it Magma, if it s aClick image for larger version. 

Name:	goose-001.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	14.6 KB 
ID:	931
    president of the FPGC
    Dimpy Wimpy,Wiskey,Sis,,Duffy, Loony,Big Wayn,Snowy,Patty,Po,Johnny,Alexis,Mick,Mack,Rita,E lvis,Ping,Pong,Tina,LG,Twiggy,Andy Pandy,Sweetie,Moggie,Hector,Fred, Kookie,Meg,Percy,Big Wilma,Annie,Amy,Ted,Beautifull Willy,Hank,Hunk,Fritzz,Lizzy,Rach,Ophra she thinks,Benny,Softie,Betty,Lola, Sam,Mia,Jen,Po2,Wies,Pen,Jim Neela,Pun,Ben, DJ,Q&Q(twins),Jake,JR,Ann, and AL, love Hay Day

Executive Chef
    ow it s a tractor jeahhhhh
    president of the FPGC

Executive Chef
    please for coins
    president of the FPGC

Senior Moderator
    Appreciate the notice!
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for letting us know! Love teasers! Hope we get some new food to prepare!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast