Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Boost use in Leaderboard Events

? am confused. Thats not how boosts started out. Recently I do feel that the math is mot so simple anymore. Probably an attempt to slightly address the imbalance from boosted speed breeding

More people are catching on. It used to be one of my trump cards but now I see people using it more in bingo & LB. Thats partly why I feel like stepping bacl from LB. My previous advantage is less effective. When I see someone using this now I have to beat them in other ways. I have to use my whole hand of trump cards

In pvp like bingo & lb it probably doesnt hurt s8 as much since it just escaltes the arms race. Everyone one just increases gold spend. However using boosts in other parts of the game does effect gold spend which goes to s8

When LB first came out I was euphoric to get a silver. Then I wanted to win gold just once even against real money spenders, but now its sorta gotten out of hand and im just collecting
    Last edited by JustKay; 05-23-17 at 06:29 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    More people are catching on. It used to be one of my trump cards but now I see people using it more in bingo & LB. Thats partly why I feel like stepping bacl from LB. My previous advantage is less effective. When I see someone using this now I have to beat them in other ways. I have to use my whole hand of trump cards

In pvp like bingo & lb it probably doesnt hurt s8 as much since it just escaltes the arms race. Everyone one just increases gold spend. However using boosts in other parts of the game does effect gold spend which goes to s8

When LB first came out I was euphoric to get a silver. Then I wanted to win gold just once even against real money spenders, but now its sorta gotten out of hand and im just collecting
    When somebody cited ~181,000 as the leader's score in that last LB, it changed my outlook considerably. I did some math and that's something over $2000.00 that somebody spent. Ever putting that person in a pool with normal players again is just ridiculous. I don't believe S8 even possesses a real matchmaking algorithm from the disparities that I've seen in these things. I think that their performance in these matters have actually made me feel ashamed to achieve a high score, not to mention the things that I'd rather do for loved ones or even humanity over getting a virtual pet.

If that user reached 181000 points, wouldnt it mean 2nd place reached similar heights to force them up there? The matching algorith is working then. U wont find 20 such rich crazy ppl, so a few unlucky ppl would get stuck in that group. However to push someone that far requires an equally capable challenger (s).

I do find I am in like minded groups. Ppl with trophies, some good strategies, but not throwing lots of/any real money at the game. That me

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    If that user reached 181000 points, wouldnt it mean 2nd place reached similar heights to force them up there? The matching algorith is working then. U wont find 20 such rich crazy ppl, so a few unlucky ppl would get stuck in that group. However to push someone that far requires an equally capable challenger (s).

I do find I am in like minded groups. Ppl with trophies, some good strategies, but not throwing lots of/any real money at the game. That me

I can think of several things that it might mean. The least believable is that a real customer actually spent over 2.5K Dollars of their money on an event.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123