Thread: Levels of Dragons

New Resident

Levels of Dragons

What are the levels for dragons. Specifically what is Epic and Champion

Fashion Designer
    baby = 1-3, juvenile = 4-6, adult = 7-9, epic = 10-15.

Champion = dragon type, like yellow, blue, red, green etc. Nothing to do with level.
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

How do I breed a level 16+? I've battled against higher but I cannot find how to elevate my own.

Fashion Designer
    You can't. Level 15 is the highest you can raise your own dragons. The dragons you battle go up to level 20. You can beat level 20 dragons with lower level dragons. I've beaten them with level 1 dragons before.
    No longer active on this forum. Wishing the players good luck on the events and tournaments.

New Resident

How do you breed dragon past level 10?

Quote Originally Posted by katali119 View Post
    You can't. Level 15 is the highest you can raise your own dragons. The dragons you battle go up to level 20. You can beat level 20 dragons with lower level dragons. I've beaten them with level 1 dragons before.
    How do I bread my dragons past level 10? I'm try to finish the Stars Above, but I don't know how to raise myLonestar drgon pass 10, it says I'm at max level. Starting to really hate this game it wants you to spend money.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by bmk2002 View Post
    How do I bread my dragons past level 10? I'm try to finish the Stars Above, but I don't know how to raise myLonestar drgon pass 10, it says I'm at max level. Starting to really hate this game it wants you to spend money.
    Buy a Noble Crystal from the market and place it on your island. From there you'll be able to feed dragons past level 10.