Thread: Thankful Fashionistas...

Executive Chef

Thankful Fashionistas...

Let's use this thread to say what we like about Fashion Story.

What's your favorite thing about the game? What's your favorite display? What's your favorite catalog?

Please keep your posts positive. ALL NEGATIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED!!

I'll close the thread on Tuesday, 11/29/16.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

I'm thankful for the people I have "met" through the game. The chats about our everyday lives are my favorite part of Fashion Story.

The LTO sales, especially the discounted boxes, have given me a chance to add beautifully designed pieces to my game board.

My favorite pieces are Winter Waterfall, Aquarius Fountain, Pink Piano, Glitz Toast, and Bouquet Toss.

Fashion Designer
    A little story for today.
    I am a gamer girl. I play all sorts of games. I started on a Vic20 playing text based games, and an Atari for my first console when I was a kid. When I was in my mid 20's, I fell in love with Everquest, and played it for almost 2 years. I became very fond of MMO's, but continued to play other games such as Diablo, Balders Gate, and the Final Fantasy series.

I first Downloaded Fashion Story in April of 2014, and actually downloaded Fashion Story to get gems for Restaurant Story. I no longer play Restaurant Story, I didn't play it very long at all really, but I've been playing Fashion ever since! The game had already been around for more than a year, and was very popular. I made a lot of friends and neighbors, and was very active. Although the transition was a little rough, I continue to play and enjoy Fashion story, which I have now played longer consecutively than any other game! More than 2.5 years I've been playing this game, and I expect I'll be playing it for quite some time to come. I am thankful this game continues to be supported, and that we continue to get weekly updates with new items, and old items rereleased on a regular basis.

Thanks to Panda and Isis, and everyone else who has made this forums great for so long, and wishes for continued success!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jewelfang View Post
    A little story for today.
    I am a gamer girl. I play all sorts of games. I started on a Vic20 playing text based games, and an Atari for my first console when I was a kid. When I was in my mid 20's, I fell in love with Everquest, and played it for almost 2 years. I became very fond of MMO's, but continued to play other games such as Diablo, Balders Gate, and the Final Fantasy series.

I first Downloaded Fashion Story in April of 2014, and actually downloaded Fashion Story to get gems for Restaurant Story. I no longer play Restaurant Story, I didn't play it very long at all really, but I've been playing Fashion ever since! The game had already been around for more than a year, and was very popular. I made a lot of friends and neighbors, and was very active. Although the transition was a little rough, I continue to play and enjoy Fashion story, which I have now played longer consecutively than any other game! More than 2.5 years I've been playing this game, and I expect I'll be playing it for quite some time to come. I am thankful this game continues to be supported, and that we continue to get weekly updates with new items, and old items rereleased on a regular basis.

Thanks to Panda and Isis, and everyone else who has made this forums great for so long, and wishes for continued success!
    I used to play MMO's too before the story games. I tried EQ2 but didn't really connect with it, but played FF11 for ten years straight! I saw my daughter playing Fashion Story and Bakery Story back in 2010, they had the Vday edition back then and the loading screens for both games on iOS were sooo cute that I kept peeking over her shoulder to check these games out. From here to there, I started playing a bit on her account helping her decorate and such and of course as a kid, she lost interest with these games after a few months as I continued to play for her until it ended up being just me playing. Now she makes fun of me for playing "tap" games. By now, I have actually quit all my other games and only play TL games, too many of them, but it's somehow way more addicting than MMO's.

I play quite a few storm 8 games including Bakery story, RS, Castle Story, DS. I love Fashion story most of all and have been playing for several years. I think I love beach related decor and fountains most although it is hard to choose.Thanks for an awesome game. When a new catalog is added, I just wish more of them included wall paper and flooring. Happy holidays!
    Last edited by sadie13056; 11-26-16 at 08:10 AM. Reason: Typos

Farm Supplier
    I love fashion story, the people you meet and how you can decorate your shop and feel richer than you are in reality

My fave catalogues are all the pink ones the lace one 3hrs and the 2hr pink one with the bow

My fave display is the low waterfall can't wait till valentines to see if it comes back as LTO and I love the pucker up display

My fave game evvveeerrrrrr 💖💖