Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Wonderful Winter World Event!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryres View Post
    and sometimes you get the exact same mission after refresh that takes three hours to show....
    Yeap that seems to happen to me a lot...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryres View Post
    popup said 2x
    however, collecting from quest that said gives 8 only gives 8? no double-ing on the collection from quest outpost?

also, i think in the past we get community point for breeding at breeding den, this is taken out too?

due to the requirement to grow low yield food from bingo, and i do not have much new dragon going on, i am kind of running out of dragon / food to evolve now.
    I thought i was mistaken about quest... also no double from snowman I think..

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ksbmommy View Post
    I've done the math and there are 13 "things" that you can purchase - 4 nests, 2 evolution temples and 7 farms. If you have all 13 and keep them going 24/7 you will have 624 points a day, enough to finish and get all of the personal prizes.

I only have 11 "things" - 3 nests, 1 evolution temple and 7 nests. I can get 528 points per day from them if I'm diligent. I don't have a need for the 2nd temple (I only evolve at 7 & 10 so it's never backed up) but the 4th nest has always been tempting. If I were to finally get the 4th nest, and have 12 "things" running, I can get to 576 a day - then add in 48 points per day for the quest and snowman (I can collect 3 times from each for sure), then I'm at 625 points per day.

I'm heading towards getting that last nest, in the long run it will be cheaper than using gold to speed up breeding/hatching for World Events and Leaderboard and it will help for DT when we have to breed some type of dragon and my nests are held up for days waiting to hatch. I may have just talked myself into the value of having one.
    I am not even going to try because that doesn't even sound like fun?!!! 😳

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ksbmommy View Post
    I've done the math and there are 13 "things" that you can purchase - 4 nests, 2 evolution temples and 7 farms. If you have all 13 and keep them going 24/7 you will have 624 points a day, enough to finish and get all of the personal prizes.

I only have 11 "things" - 3 nests, 1 evolution temple and 7 nests. I can get 528 points per day from them if I'm diligent. I don't have a need for the 2nd temple (I only evolve at 7 & 10 so it's never backed up) but the 4th nest has always been tempting. If I were to finally get the 4th nest, and have 12 "things" running, I can get to 576 a day - then add in 48 points per day for the quest and snowman (I can collect 3 times from each for sure), then I'm at 625 points per day.

I'm heading towards getting that last nest, in the long run it will be cheaper than using gold to speed up breeding/hatching for World Events and Leaderboard and it will help for DT when we have to breed some type of dragon and my nests are held up for days waiting to hatch. I may have just talked myself into the value of having one.
    OK but everything about all these calculations is unrealistic. They rely on nests being full ALL THE TIME, but miraculously times lining up so that at the exact moment breeding eggs are ready, a nest frees up.

It's ridiculous for the average player to try to make this one add up. It simply doesn't. This is one for the gold spenders.

Edit: it gets worse. You must be sitting poised over your phone or tablet at the exact moment that any activity finishes. Do not work, sleep, drive, shop, cook, shower, do the school run etc...you may miss a nest finishing!

Fashion Designer
    After hearing everyone's opinion of this being nearly impossible, I feel like my current progress is either not good or wasted. Currently with 1200 points, with 7 days 16 hours to go. Using only 2 Temples, 2 nests, and 1 den.

I only got what I got is probably because of the double point thing, but that only going to go so far.

The good thing about this is I'm not crazy over the dragons or decors.

Farm Supplier
    It is very frustrating to know we won't be able to get the last dragon no matter how hard we try. Is sad fun game turn into frustrating game.

Rhino Keeper
    Oh! I already bought the habitat *smacks head* well! Don't really regret that cuz it's so pretty.
    I trust the players who have done the math. I'm hopeless at it. Plus I only have one breeding den and evo temple, although I have two nests so I have 994 snowflakes now. Of course the one I like most is the unobtainable wreath, although peppermint looks so very 'Patrick Valenza' that I wouldn't say no!

Quote Originally Posted by busybee222 View Post
    It is very frustrating to know we won't be able to get the last dragon no matter how hard we try. Is sad fun game turn into frustrating game.
    Last edited by zaaracake; 12-08-16 at 09:04 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    @all, remember when the game was easier, when we could "summon" dragons?
    Loved that phraseology...why was that done away with?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by luckyaa7 View Post
    I thought i was mistaken about quest... also no double from snowman I think..
    We normally only get 3 or 4 per task, so we are getting double by getting 8 snowflakes. In fact it is pretty much the same as any World event, normally need 3200 whatever's, this time we are getting double and need 6200 or 6400.

I am not happy about the new habitat that so many of my neighbours cannot purchase as they are landlocked but yet still have habitats they should be able to purchase to their quota. Players have been voicing their frustrations about this for what seems like a milleniare but due to the short sightedness of this games developers!

I cannot fathom why all the community prizes are decor, am I missing something? How in Hades can we display decor if we can't buy habitats.

I believe strongly that we as gamers and purchasers of in app goods as in gold, premium habitats, dragons etc, if it wasn't for us this game would not be viable and hence these designers and mods would be looking for new employment opportunities.

There must be something that can be done, after all it is the season for giving!

Merry Christmas.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zaaracake View Post
    Oh! I already bought the habitat *smacks head* well! Don't really regret that cuz it's so pretty.
    I trust the players who have done the math. I'm hopeless at it. Plus I only have one breeding den and evo temple, although I have two nests so I have 994 snowflakes now. Of course the one I like most is the unobtainable wreath, although peppermint looks so very 'Patrick Valenza' that I wouldn't say no!
    My son has the same things you have, he should get the first two without problem. The third will be iffy, depends on how diligent he is collecting. Getting snowflakes for bingo helps, if you can get 1 bingo a day that's some extra snowflakes.

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast