Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Wonderful Winter World Event!

Fashion Designer
    I love the snow fort and the dragons. I'm thrilled to pieces for the 2X snow flakes and that farming and a quest is back. Storm 8 DOES read their posts.

I also love the dragons. This is wonderful!

Rhino Keeper
    Beautiful dragons and decors!

Now that's aside, how do we actually get 600 Snowflake a day to get the final prize.

Rhino Keeper
    My maths says last dragon may be tight to impossible...

7 farms * 20 hours a day (cause I'm doing high yield crops mostly, I don't want 20 hour crops)
    3 nests *22 hours a day
    2 evolvers * 22 hours a day
    (All above yield double points)

4 times * 8 points * 2 places to collect= collecting quests/snowman points (4 times a day is reasonable to me)

(140+66+44)*2 + 64= 564 points per day.

At 10 days that'll require some higher numbers from my nests, etc. my boosts from bingo might help a bit.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes I worked my snowflake daily rates that I could get and it looks like I would be close to 100 short per day. It appears one would need 4 nests to get close to target and to plant the longer time, less yield crops. Once again it seems one can only achieve end goal if one pays. Think the game needs to be moved to the gambling category. Best I work to save gold and invest in more nests.lol

Rhino Keeper
    Your math is right....but it is not tight....it's impossible!?
    Quote Originally Posted by harobeda View Post

7 farms * 20 hours a day (cause I'm doing high yield crops mostly, I don't want 20 hour crops)
    3 nests *22 hours a day

4 times * 8 points * 2 places to collect= collecting quests/snowman points (4 times a day is reasonable to me)

At 10 days that'll require some higher numbers from my nests, etc. my boosts from bingo might help a bit.

Everyone is getting super excited over the "2X" Snowflakes, while overlooking the fact that we need 6200 snowflakes for the final prize. You get twice as many snowflakes but need twice as many for the entire event. Wow, so generous Storm8.

Honestly, after years of playing this game, I'll likely drop it over the Christmas holidays and not pick it back up again. There are thousands of other mobile games out there, and a ton that don't barrage you with pay-to-win schemes and constant simultaneously-run go-go-go events. I don't play games to feel rushed and under pressure, I play them to relax.

Quote Originally Posted by harobeda View Post

3 nests *22 hours a day

Sadly (??), I have very few bingo boosts b/c this game is not my job so I must pick and choose which things I play. I fondly remember the days just a short 12 months ago when 2 nests, 1 temple and 7 large farms could take you OVER THE TOP easily just by checking in once or maybe twice a day. Used to get final individual prize at least a day ahead. Had a houseful of guests last Christmas and I'm pretty sure I posted then that s8s 'gift' to us was the SUPER-relaxed total #. My kids could easily finish these. I don't understand how new players participate without spending heaps of gold.
    I wont buy a 3rd nest and 2nd temple because I refuse to support this new style of game. The sting of not finishing events/impossible tournaments/ridiculous leaderboards -- which used to drive me mad -- has worn off. Though I do remain quite disappointed.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jeremyobrien View Post
    Everyone is getting super excited over the "2X" Snowflakes, while overlooking the fact that we need 6200 snowflakes for the final prize. You get twice as many snowflakes but need twice as many for the entire event. Wow, so generous Storm8.

Honestly, after years of playing this game, I'll likely drop it over the Christmas holidays and not pick it back up again. There are thousands of other mobile games out there, and a ton that don't barrage you with pay-to-win schemes and constant simultaneously-run go-go-go events. I don't play games to feel rushed and under pressure, I play them to relax.
    Exactly. I am not excited at all seeing the amount of work needed to earn just two dragons, especially when it cannot be achieved without gold. Anyway I will be on holiday soon and probably will not play.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by nicsdragonisle View Post
    Sadly (??), I have very few bingo boosts b/c this game is not my job so I must pick and choose which things I play. I fondly remember the days just a short 12 months ago when 2 nests, 1 temple and 7 large farms could take you OVER THE TOP easily just by checking in once or maybe twice a day. Used to get final individual prize at least a day ahead. Had a houseful of guests last Christmas and I'm pretty sure I posted then that s8s 'gift' to us was the SUPER-relaxed total #. My kids could easily finish these. I don't understand how new players participate without spending heaps of gold.
    I wont buy a 3rd nest and 2nd temple because I refuse to support this new style of game. The sting of not finishing events/impossible tournaments/ridiculous leaderboards -- which used to drive me mad -- has worn off. Though I do remain quite disappointed.
    I, too, remember those days. I have 3 nests, 2 temples, just playing as usual. Actually forgot to go on quest - that is how motivated I am lately. Don't do the Bingo thing. Not my cup of tea, and it wanted me to get explosives when my mine is full and closed. I have just gotten used to not finishing and not spending money. Works for me, but I miss the old excitement.
    Stopped playing DS because of LB.

Fashion Designer
    I really like the last individual prize dragon, but it will not be easy to get 620 snowflakes a day even with 4 nests and 2 evolution temples. It's sad, but I will have to stop playing bingo (I am in the gold league now, and it was very difficult to reach it) because it needs an empty evolution temple and a nest. Well, playing bingo is very stressful anyway and takes a lot of time.

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast