Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Wonderful Winter World Event!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackiesq View Post
    Oh wow, we needed something to get more snowflakes to get 6200! Now I want to know howmuch we get for every bingo (single, double and tripple)...
    I got 25 on the bingo I just got- bronze league

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackiesq View Post
    Oh wow, we needed something to get more snowflakes to get 6200! Now I want to know howmuch we get for every bingo (single, double and tripple)...
    Okay single bingo gave me 25 snowflakes and a triple gave me 100 snowflakes, one would assume by that a double would give you 50 snowflakes, I don't think it would matter to what league you are playing.

Rhino Keeper
    Yep! Single bingo got me 25 snowflakes and double bingo got me 50 snowflakes. And I'm in Gold league.

Rhino Keeper
    I really don't like bingo...it makes you do things that wouldn't otherwise do...like plant scalypears which is a total waste . Half of them I can't even do because I don't have a dragon that it asks for. Might finish 3 0r 4 which gives me 75 snowflakes...not gonna make a dent in what needs to be collected. I have no desire to participate in a event that can't be won!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bozotc19 View Post
    I really don't like bingo...it makes you do things that wouldn't otherwise do...like plant scalypears which is a total waste . Half of them I can't even do because I don't have a dragon that it asks for. Might finish 3 0r 4 which gives me 75 snowflakes...not gonna make a dent in what needs to be collected. I have no desire to participate in a event that can't be won!
    I comepletely agree. I want to try to get diamond hybrid but if i want to do bingo, i have to breed things i don't want or need....

Rhino Keeper
    I've just learn that the amount of snowflake we earn currently is not the norm of this World event but part of an ongoing event of doubling-snowflake-earn and it'll end on Dec 12, which is approximately 3 days before the event ends.

And the Bingo, which we can earn extra Snowflakes, last for 6 days (my guess is that the Bingo follow after won't give any more extra snowflake because it would be pointless since it will goes over this event).

So how exactly are we gonna get all the snowflake to earn that final individual prize? I've read in someone post in this post calculating about having all 4 nests, 7 farms, 2 evolution temples and 1 snowman that could barely make it to the last prize, but at this pace it will be impossible

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bozotc19 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by luckyaa7 View Post
    I comepletely agree. I want to try to get diamond hybrid but if i want to do bingo, i have to breed things i don't want or need....
    You guys do know that you can refresh those tasks to get new ones, right? Sometimes you get easier ones to complete a bingo...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by OzFamily View Post
    You guys do know that you can refresh those tasks to get new ones, right? Sometimes you get easier ones to complete a bingo...
    and sometimes you get the exact same mission after refresh that takes three hours to show....

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Quest outpost : Fire Dragon - Quest: Holiday Countdown
    popup said 2x
    however, collecting from quest that said gives 8 only gives 8? no double-ing on the collection from quest outpost?

also, i think in the past we get community point for breeding at breeding den, this is taken out too?

due to the requirement to grow low yield food from bingo, and i do not have much new dragon going on, i am kind of running out of dragon / food to evolve now.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryres View Post
    and sometimes you get the exact same mission after refresh that takes three hours to show....
    Or you refreshed plant Scalypears and after 3 hours you have to harvest (more) Scalypears... 😡

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast