Thread: Wasted Coins

Unhappy Wasted Coins

Does anyone else have millions and millions of coins but are at a level they can do nothing with them?
    My coins increase daily obviously but I have no use for them.
    Admin or the Game expects me to pay for everything but basic dragons or lairs in Gold bars.
    The Dragons to go into the Lairs you can buy with Coins you have to use Gold bars for.
    It makes no sense. The cost to buy the gold for some of these dragons is equivalent to a weeks shopping bill.. Its ridiculous.
    I am progessing at an extremely slow rate and am getting very bored.
    I have over 52,000,000 in coins.. am at level 130.
    Anyone else have this problem?
    I have tried contacting Admin about this and got nowhere but sent in circles.

Rhino Keeper
    Not to diminish your post, but 52 million is chump change. I have 2 billion in coins. I have stopped collecting all together as there is a bug if you collect too many coins above that.
    Level 200
    717Unique Dragons
    Accepting Neighbors, send invite to Jmthrive

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JMThrive View Post
    Not to diminish your post, but 52 million is chump change. I have 2 billion in coins. I have stopped collecting all together as there is a bug if you collect too many coins above that.
    Welcome to my world, I will not them reduce my total, I buy useless decor and it clutters up my storage. Normally I have to drop 200 million at a time to stay under the 2.1 billion. If not My game tells me I have not enough coins.

I would really like the option of crafting or trading for food with spare coins.

Fashion Designer
    You can use coins to plant apples, it very useful to growth expansive apples to get larger amount when harvest, i hope they can make an option one click harvest all coins so we don't have to waste to much times to drag around!

This is true and sad,I have 220,000,000 at the moment and it'll just keep on. What are we gonna do with all this coins??? It's already boring and annoying to keep collecting them. Storm8 are we ever gonna use this coins? Or do we have to use "real coins" to enjoy the game😏

Rhino Keeper
    I would like to see a collect all coins option. It is beyond tedious and obnoxious to collect from an entire island full of habitats, especially for us that are at the max. I know it can be done, I have seen it elsewhere.

Banned
    I too have billions of coins. Maybe if they made some very expensive and much better producing apples we could **** 2 birds with 1 stone. Oh well they nothing for us anyway

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for telling me about the 2B coin bug. I have well over a billion and I collect sometimes just because I can. (Getting to a billion was useless but I used it as a personal goal and something to do).