Thread: Hours of decorating not "saved"...all progress LOST!!!

Rhino Keeper

Hours of decorating not "saved"...all progress LOST!!!

This has happened 3 times in the last week:

Spent about 4 hours switching from Halloween to Thanksgiving, (also from thanksgiving to christmas) only to find later that none of my efforts exist, all undone.

How is that even possible? I've been playing for 4 years, never happened before, EVER.

Now i try to remember to close games periodically but it happened anyway yesterday. It's the most disheartening, infuriating, demoralizing, frustrating occurrence.

I know it's pointless to complain, nothing is ever fixed or even be a cause for concern, but i am curious as to whether anyone else has come across this.

??????????????????????????

Grand Emperor
    Visit another restaurant periodically to do a force save on your progress and avoid leaving game running in the background.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Visit another restaurant periodically to do a force save on your progress and avoid leaving game running in the background.
    Thank you but that I guarantee that during those hours of tediously placing floor tiles etc, i know i was in and out of other places to tip or break up the monotony...and it happened anyway.

I didn't think it was possible for this to happen the first time...three times makes it a true mystery.

But thanks again.

Grand Emperor
    I encountered this once years ago when I did a continuous 3+ hours redecorating. Not sure why it happened but since then, I made sure I saved my progress at intervals by visiting another restaurant or exit game, and it had been alright. Hope this helps.