Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Leaderboard 8 November 2016: Between Worlds

Rhino Keeper

Leaderboard 8 November 2016: Between Worlds

New Leaderboard starts 8 November 2016 at 10:30 am PST.
    "The Above and Below Dragons await a winner."
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20161107-123312.jpg 
Views:	165 
Size:	134.9 KB 
ID:	34377

General rules for Leaderboard points:
    -every hour of breeding counts
    -every hour of hatching counts
    -bonus for hatching Rare, Super, Ultra. No bonus for hatching commons.

Fighting has counted in some past leaderboards but leaderboard requirements are subject to change...so stay tuned for more details.
    Last edited by AuroraLava; 11-07-16 at 11:41 AM.
    Add me:
    Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest Story: AuroraLava (main account) 11Aurora11 (secondary account)

I play daily and return ALL map and lotus requests. I hardly visit due to crashes.

Ouuu... Nice dragons, would love to have them... but I'll probably get thrown in with the group that gets crazy high points and won't stand a chance of getting it. But honestly, I don't mind the food/map prizes at all, win-win situation for me either way.

Yeah, I'm honestly hoping for a prize with food right now because I'm down to about 20K after Dragon Tales. I'm even hoping those chests have food in them at this point.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Ugh, another fundraiser? Ah well, if there's a champion dragon as one of the milestones I'll just work for that. I'm not spending any real money to get gold for this - nope no and nada.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by insomniadreams88 View Post
    Yeah, I'm honestly hoping for a prize with food right now because I'm down to about 20K after Dragon Tales. I'm even hoping those chests have food in them at this point.
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    Ugh, another fundraiser? Ah well, if there's a champion dragon as one of the milestones I'll just work for that. I'm not spending any real money to get gold for this - nope no and nada.
    I am with both of you!

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Yup...UGH. It's for the rich, and for the lucky ones who don't have the rich in their leaderboards lol. Good luck to all...especially the ones who are not expecting to win ☆

Fashion Designer
    Such gorgeous dragons!! Normally I don't try too hard to win the leaderboards but I think I'll make an exception this time around.

Fashion Designer
    Please on sale evolution temple n breeding roost.

Fashion Designer
    Ahhhhhh... too many events! Used to be one a month, then 2 per month, then, one per week and now it's 2-3 per week. Crazy!

Fashion Designer
    Depends on the milestones and which dragon is the big prize. I'd like the black and purple one especially if it's corrupt element. I got way enough White yellow hybrids.

If there's a champion involved I'll participate even without a habitat milestone.

I sat out tales for the first time since I started playing after crypt was hatched.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast