Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Feathered Dragon Battle Nov 18 2016

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Florr06 View Post
    That was an easy tournament for me, only 1 loss, on round 3 used Guardian Angel against most opponents, Chronicler defeated Corrupt Paper Lantern
    Same, only 1 or 2 loss. Wish all the tourney were like this. Less stressful~

New Resident
    Anyone else get through the tournament and then have it rest on you? I was going to put dragon on next game crashes and now I am on level 1.

Fashion Designer
    I give up. Game keeps crashing and then when I am able to log on I have to battle Turkey again. So frustrating!

Executive Chef
    I give up now, I am on lap 18 and have fought Prime Arcane LVL 11, 2x Valiant LVL 14, Battlecaster LVL 10, Black Knight LVL 10, Darksteel LVL 10, Portal LVL 15, Diamond LVL 15, Treasure LVL 10, Helios LVL 10 against Feathered and only lost.
    Last edited by Drachenia; 11-20-16 at 09:57 PM. Reason: Added

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    I give up now, I am on lap 18 and have fought Prime Arcane LVL 11, 2x Valiant LVL 14, Battlecaster LVL 10, Black Knight LVL 10, Darksteel LVL 10, Portal LVL 15, Diamond LVL 15, Treasure LVL 10, Helios LVL 10 against Feathered and only lost.
    I used lvl 10 Glasswing. Hope that works for you too, good luck~

Farm Supplier
    I didn't have a problem in this tournament till I came up against corrupt paper lantern, then nothing I tried would win.
    Guess I'm now 1 behind in the corrupt gem stakes.

Farm Supplier
    "Amazon" did good job for me LV.14 all the way up.
    N.16 Corrupt Paper Lantern (19, R)- red/yellow LV.10
    N.17 Black Swan (20, SR)- Metal LV.12
    N.18 Feathered (20, SR) - Green/blue I used Winter rose- blue/green LV.10

This fella gonna sit in storage for a while.
    Thanks to the forum it is my second won tournament.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Last tournament.PNG 
Views:	57 
Size:	453.8 KB 
ID:	34590
    ReVox Philosophy of Excellence

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DR0G0N View Post
    I used lvl 10 Glasswing. Hope that works for you too, good luck~
    Thank you Drogon!
    Hello I did not manage to finish the tournament, I was too tired and fought all night.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by viper6270 View Post
    Anyone else get through the tournament and then have it rest on you? I was going to put dragon on next game crashes and now I am on level 1.
    Make sure you screenshot your dragon in storage, Storm8 will put it back for you if you've won it. Resetting the tourney to level 1 is awful, usually it only resets one dragon back. I've started to screenshot literally everything for confirmation. It's a pain but it can be deleted as you go and of course you have your "proof" that they want when you contact support. So sorry this happened to you

Fashion Designer
    It was the most difficult flash tournament for me. I don't remember losing any tournament, but this time I had to ultimate for the first time against Black Swan. Fluorescent and Black Swan were the worst opponents with 8 and 9 losses, and I had 26 losses in this tournament in total. Luckily I was able to defeat Feathered easily during the last hour of the tournament.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678