Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bingo boosts?

They seem to work fine for me.

I only use them to speed up activities for the Bingo so I can clear them quickly.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by hungryres View Post
    is the boost for farm reducing the time like the boost for breeding too?
    or does activating that gives you more food? (for example, twice the amt you are planting?)

i tried to click on boost for farm, remaining boost left did not change.
    and nth done to the timer it seems. i can still see activate icon still on. ( i used breeding boost b4, and i think after activating one, the icon will "turn off" and you cannot select anymore)
    The boosts speed up the clock so it's x number of times faster and it doesn't show a reduced time like 2 hours instead of 4. For example, if you have a 2x boost, it'll count down from 60 to 58 versus 60 to 59 seconds.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    The boosts speed up the clock so it's x number of times faster and it doesn't show a reduced time like 2 hours instead of 4. For example, if you have a 2x boost, it'll count down from 60 to 58 versus 60 to 59 seconds.
    i undestand how it works on for example breeding / hatching boost.
    however, it does not work for me for farm boost.
    no "reaction" at all after i clicked to activate boost on farm (with the apple icon, for example, 2x)

so, the boost on farm also reduce time? becoz it does not work for me.

The Honorable Panda
    no "reaction" at all after i clicked to activate boost on farm (with the apple icon, for example, 2x)

Please Contact Storm8 :support.storm8.com >> submit a request so an agent can check your game.

Host(ess)
    I have been having this same issue, particularly on my android device, as well but after going back to the item you want to boost (unfortunately I sometimes have to do this several times over) I have been able to get the boosts to take effect! Yes it's a pain but, as it mostly happens on my android device (& because I've gotten the pop up notification that the android marketplace wasn't in sync with the server on a couple of occasions & I haven't been able to play often enough to notice whether this is incredibly common enough to report the issue) I just figured it was some sort of misstep between their servers and it would resolve as we continue to test this feature. I apologize if I'm not being more helpful to the developers but I'm not able to play as regularly as I'd like for health reasons. I'm just posting here so others know that I've had the same issue and eventually it DOES work!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Please Contact Storm8 :support.storm8.com >> submit a request so an agent can check your game.
    looking back my email, i have submit a ticket 8 days ago and received zero response. just created pw with the new support system, it still shows my ticket - status : open.

perhaps i have listed a couple of issues for them to look into that took so long?

One new question that i hope can get some idea:
    if we activate boost, time shorten, but do we still get bomb/ dynamite, or community point of the original hours?
    for example, for sunrise fail, if i use 5x boost that shorten the time by 5 hours, do i get 6 bombs/ dynamite, and community points for 24 hours or only the shortened time? (reduced number of bomb/dynamite/ community pt.)

Rhino Keeper

The boost on farms also does not work for me too. The other types of boosts like breeding, evolving & hatching works.
    Are there specific requirements for using a farm boost?

The Honorable Panda
    When you tap the farm boost, if you have either bought the boosts with gold or won free boosts while playing bingo, you will see how many you have.
    If you have no boosts then when you click the activate boost button your options will be greyed out.

Food boosts do not work for me either. I have used hatching and breeding boosts.
    Yes, I've submitted a ticket.

Same issue for me...sometimes they work, sometimes they don't.
    Really annoying...
    But I'm glad, they worked as I sped up things to get the Wreath^^"

As well android.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast