Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Strongest Champions In Battle?

Host(ess)

Strongest Champions In Battle?

Hi everyone!

After a year of playing I finally bought the noble crystal to level up my dragons to 15.

My main goal is to have an advantage in the Battle Tournaments. I have 6 champion type/hybrid dragons and I would like the community's opinion on which to focus on feeding (my list is below).

It would also be nice to hear which Champion Dragons (or other types) you find to be most successful.

Also, I have an Achilles Dragon that I'm thinking of feeding- has anyone found this dragon to work well in Battle at level 15 ?

Thank you!

*Current Champs/ Hybrids*
    Warrior Queen- 15
    Paladin- 10
    Shaman-10
    Stalwart-10
    Valiant-10
    Light Mother Dragon-10
    Last edited by kooky panda; 11-01-16 at 09:53 AM. Reason: removed third party tool reference

Fashion Designer
    I've got six champions. My Centurion is the best fighter with Playful of all things a close second. Playful isn't a champ but he should be lol. Stalwart isn't bad.

Rhino Keeper
    I have the following champs and champ/hybrids:
    Stalwart
    Dueler
    Chariot
    Warrior Prince
    Battlesteed
    Guardian Angel
    Centurion
    Glasswing

My best champion is dueler, but it is the only one i have leveled to 15. The only other champ I have from your list is stalwart, and its still at level 8, as are most of my others. It is possible they will be better at 15, but I don't know when that will happen.

My best fighter over all is lvl 15 fire. Also good are 15 Air and 15 Metal.

Rhino Keeper
    Rainbow Sentinel is my best so I made her 15. Glasswing and Stalwart are good but Black Knight, Rose Knight, Guardian Angel have all been a bit meh. Mind you, the meh ones are still at L8. If RS ever comes back on sale I would whole heartedly recommend it- someone on here did so for me and it's my best ever buy.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    I think my strongest fighters are:

Cursed Rose 10
    Mage 12
    Ghost Armor 10
    Landworm 10
    Electric 10 (Because he surprises me with wins)
    Flamingo 10 (Vastly improved in battles since I leveled him to 10)
    Dreamweaver 9 (One day I'll level her to 15)
    Knightmare 8
    Dueler 9 (as soon as S8 do something about ways to get food he's going to level 15 too)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikkook View Post
    Rainbow Sentinel is my best so I made her 15. Glasswing and Stalwart are good but Black Knight, Rose Knight, Guardian Angel have all been a bit meh. Mind you, the meh ones are still at L8. If RS ever comes back on sale I would whole heartedly recommend it- someone on here did so for me and it's my best ever buy.
    I hear a lot about RS (also have one myself at 10) and Glasswing (at lvl 7 atm). Just wondering which one you think is stronger or is there even a difference. They're both the same type, but RS is Super Rare while Glasswing is Ultra Rare. I assume Glasswing would be stronger, but then I read that rarity doesn't really make a difference, all champion types are the same, they all have the same percentage of wins. Not sure if that's true.

Host(ess)
    Thank you for all your replies!

Has anyone leveled up an Achilles to 15 yet?

Host(ess)
    I'm really mad at myself for not buying the value pack! I didn't get it because I thought it was kind of ugly... little did I know I passed up an arena beast. 😩

Nightclub Owner
    My strongest Champ is Angelfire (15) with Black Knight (14) right behind her. RS (15) is an absolute rock star against certain opponents. But against very tough opponents, I gotta give it up for my pretty Infinity (15)
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DR0G0N View Post
    I hear a lot about RS (also have one myself at 10) and Glasswing (at lvl 7 atm). Just wondering which one you think is stronger or is there even a difference. They're both the same type, but RS is Super Rare while Glasswing is Ultra Rare. I assume Glasswing would be stronger, but then I read that rarity doesn't really make a difference, all champion types are the same, they all have the same percentage of wins. Not sure if that's true.
    I found RS stronger so levelled her up first. Glasswing and Infinity will be next, as soon as we get a break from constant events. I think you get biassed though. I have whole tournaments where I only use RS; the other dragons only get a try if she's already failed, so only get toughest opponents.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast