Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Spin the Wheel - Oct 28 2016

instead of such useless events, let storm8 give us more tournaments - so that we can earn corrupt crystals soon. I'm dying to get "The Dark One"

Executive Chef
    My wheel is broke, all it lands on are skulls and coins :/ you'd think with more dragons the chances would be better but no they fixed it where the high % chance is [].. id rather get food than coins if i cant get a dragon
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 11-02-16 at 07:47 AM. Reason: Removed inappropriate word - see forum rules

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    My wheel is broke, all it lands on are skulls and coins :/ you'd think with more dragons the chances would be better but no they fixed it where the high % chance is [].. id rather get food than coins if i cant get a dragon
    Same here. Although I got Cotton Candy on first try.

My spin for today was food. Thank goodness.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 11-02-16 at 07:46 AM. Reason: Edit quote

Rhino Keeper
    So far, 500,000 coins, 2x maps, 2x skulls

Rhino Keeper
    I spun and got coins. I accidently (stupid game) spent 30 gold (😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠x 109876) and guess what I got... COINS!

Rhino Keeper
    The wheel is definitely not fair and it fixed. Every spin should be a 50% chance of hitting a dragon. No one is getting those odds. It is set up and we'd probably have the same chance of hitting a dragon if all bar 1 wheel piece was a dragon.

Executive Chef
    3 spins this morning , 2 free, result ..... Maps useless to me and 2 x food ...... Crazy when day after day !
    Did get Banshee on very first spin( already have ) but that's it .....
    Last spin .... Food ..... No comment
    Last edited by pernmagic; 11-04-16 at 01:43 AM.
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by glenngenius View Post
    4th try: coins
    5th & 6th try: food

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Ha, after I complained about the previous tournament, I guess I was disqualified from getting a dragon in this Spin To Win. All I got was useless coins (I'm already a multi-millionaire with over 200 million coins - so receiving coins is kind of a slap to the face), maps (sometimes can be of good use) and bones (didn't they see I already crafted two skull dragons?). Ugh, I'm so over the tricks in this game.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345