Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What animals are you leveling up next?

Rhino Keeper
    bead steed is having the same food amount as Valkyrie

seriously Valkyrie is one of the best design I have seen for lightning/thunder element

combat wise I do not know... but I should assume UR is better than SR ... I take Valkyrie as back up on coins(if you need)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by haku8cafe View Post
    bead steed is having the same food amount as Valkyrie

seriously Valkyrie is one of the best design I have seen for lightning/thunder element

combat wise I do not know... but I should assume UR is better than SR ... I take Valkyrie as back up on coins(if you need)
    Oh I hadn't realised the food costs. I usually stock pile and then choose an animal and feed till I run out of food and hopefully by then it's epic and if not I collect food again and go bk to that animal. Biggest mistake doing that was the wyburn, used all my food and at epic level only gives 378 coins! That's ok now but back then coins were a struggle!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    My higher level electric are common and rare plus libra..the only one that I can count on in battles most is lightning leopard, Hercules pulls through at times, libra fails me constantly, I'd love to level Valkyrie just haven't had the food.. So yea I'm looking for better electric battle animals to level currently
    I have noted your success with the Leopard and it amazed me. I never really use "common" animals. I tend to use super rare. For lightning I use Dragonfly, Terradactyl and Reckless Roc. I will be adding Storm Sphinx and Great Danebow later. My intention is to cover every combination of element. Might take me a while!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12