Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Game issues after completing Halloween Goals

I'm so glad I'm not the only one cuz I am about ready to throw my phone. I worked hard to complete the goals and now I can't play my game!

New Resident

Angry

Hello, Just to let you know, I'm having the same issue. Started when I completed the goals to get graveyard, now the game restarts. Just like the other posters have mentioned. I'm using Samsung Galaxy S7, Android Marshmallow is completly up to date, Game version 1.2.3
    I have unistalled, rebooted phone, reinstalled and game restarts on it's own.

I am having this issue as well. Started right after I mastered the 4th Halloween building and finished that goal. It is pretty much impossible to play. It cut out as I was trying to get my boardwalk balloons as well. I can't tell if the tickets added or not.

Same problem... can't do anything anymore!! It doesn't seem to be tied to one thing... every time it restarts, I can do one or two things and then it freezes... everything disappears & the games restarts! Money(coins) disappear... this is frustrating beyond belief! I've even deleted and reloaded the game. Nothing helps. Started on mine, it seems, right after my last Halloween building. I was just about to have everything ready to finally do my next level upgrade, which was hard enough due to having no more expansion land available. Uggghhhhhh!!!!

Okay the game just now at around 1:50 a.m. EST straightened out and has quit glitching and crashing and resetting. I was able to put my graveyard out and it didn't glitch

Quote Originally Posted by JadeFairy2383 View Post
    Okay the game just now at around 1:50 a.m. EST straightened out and has quit glitching and crashing and resetting. I was able to put my graveyard out and it didn't glitch
    lucky you, as its still the same for me, crashing every 15 seconds or so. we have 9 days to finish and get the warehouse and i still need just a little bit more candy corns to get it! hopefully this will be repaired by then.

New Resident
    the game is crashing every 15-30secs after i place the gothic mansion. why i can't the put the mansion back into storage?
    please fix the glitch. it is impossible to play with the game restarting so frequently.

I don't know why when I finished this event the game always restarts by itself every 30seconds.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by JadeFairy2383 View Post
    Mine is still crashing as well

New Resident
    I am having the same issue also. Works for a few seconds and the refreshes.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast