Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Corrupt Crystals

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    I'm wondering if we can get Corrupt Stalwart any time soon. I hate battling against him in tourneys but would love to have him on my island. Or maybe they'll have The Dark One be able to corrupt other dragons or have corrupt dragons as tournament prizes - that would be so cool.

So I've just got the first corrupt crystal from the current tournament and in total I have 25/35 crystals. I can earn 4 more from this tournament. I have not collected every single corrupt crystal from past tournaments, I might have missed a few but not sure how many. I'm wondering if anyone has collected all of the crystals that were possible to collect so far and if they would be able to craft it after this tournament????
    Another question that has been asked repeatedly in past: is there going to be more chances to collect corrut crystals if you have missed any in the past??????? Please please please game mods answer my question !!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by amalsaba View Post
    So I've just got the first corrupt crystal from the current tournament and in total I have 25/35 crystals. I can earn 4 more from this tournament. I have not collected every single corrupt crystal from past tournaments, I might have missed a few but not sure how many. I'm wondering if anyone has collected all of the crystals that were possible to collect so far and if they would be able to craft it after this tournament????
    Another question that has been asked repeatedly in past: is there going to be more chances to collect corrut crystals if you have missed any in the past??????? Please please please game mods answer my question !!!!
    I also get first corrupt crystal from this tournament and have 31/35. If I collect all crystals from this tournament, will craft The Dark One Dragon
    ID: rado_nik
    lvl 200 in Dragon Story - look for one neighbor to change gold every day
    lvl 198 in Fantasy Forest Story-do not play this buggy game for now

Fashion Designer
    Where else did you get the crystals from?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by katali119 View Post
    Where else did you get the crystals from?
    In tournaments when win battle against one of corrupt dragons will receive one corrupt crystal. When collect 35 corrupt crystal you can craft The Dark One Dragon in Spell Shop
    ID: rado_nik
    lvl 200 in Dragon Story - look for one neighbor to change gold every day
    lvl 198 in Fantasy Forest Story-do not play this buggy game for now

Nightclub Owner
    Name:  EggTheDarkOne.png
Views: 271
Size:  44.8 KB Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The_Dark_One_Epic.png 
Views:	86 
Size:	21.8 KB 
ID:	34946
    Rarity: Ultra Rare
    Type: Dark Champion Black Red
    Habitat: , Champion Ruins, Black Sands, Red Rocks
    Available at: Level 50
    Buying Price: 3,500 Gold
    Selling Price: 100 Coin
    Incubation: 50 hours
    Exp Gained: 3,000 Exp
    Crafting Requirement: 35 Corrupt Crystals
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rado_nik View Post
    In tournaments when win battle against one of corrupt dragons will receive one corrupt crystal. When collect 35 corrupt crystal you can craft The Dark One Dragon in Spell Shop
    Thankyou, I had misread the posts slightly

Fashion Designer
    Anyone hatched and evolved this guy yet? I'm sure someone out there couldn't take the suspense any longer and bought the last few crystals (or golded their way through the tourney).
    What I am wondering is if the Dark One is big, like the Sky Giant. I hope so.

Quote Originally Posted by rado_nik View Post
    I also get first corrupt crystal from this tournament and have 31/35. If I collect all crystals from this tournament, will craft The Dark One Dragon
    +1 Here

Nightclub Owner
    I currently have 33 crystals; so excited to craft The Dark One
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast