Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Master cooking

Farm Supplier

Master cooking

How do I i "Master" cook? I've been playing this game for 6+ years and this is the first time I've seen that option.

Farm Supplier
    What do you mean exactly? Put in how it does that, is it a pop up? Did you try to make a certain food and it popped up?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by atrekker1 View Post
    How do I i "Master" cook? I've been playing this game for 6+ years and this is the first time I've seen that option.

Are you talking about mastering recipes for gems, on all appliances you can master each recipe by serving it 83 times.There's a Chef Hat progress bar underneath each recipe. Most appliances have 3 recipes and you can earn 2 gems per recipe, so you can potentially earn 6 gems per appliance.

Or are talking about this recent in game pop up

This pop up is about "Yogurt Chiller" appliance, this appliance is not sold for coins though. Each one costs 5 gems, but you'll earn 12 gems instead of usual 6 after you've mastered the recipes on it. Though by buying one only, more than 2 nets you no gem profit.

Host(ess)
    My guess is that it's just filling up the bar under the recipie all 4 times/completing all 4 levels

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by pcabral03 View Post
    Are you talking about mastering recipes for gems, on all appliances you can master each recipe by serving it 83 times.There's a Chef Hat progress bar underneath each recipe. Most appliances have 3 recipes and you can earn 2 gems per recipe, so you can potentially earn 6 gems per appliance.

Or are talking about this recent in game pop up

This pop up is about "Yogurt Chiller" appliance, this appliance is not sold for coins though. Each one costs 5 gems, but you'll earn 12 gems instead of usual 6 after you've mastered the recipes on it. Though by buying one only, more than 2 nets you no gem profit.
    So by buying two for gems your profit is only 2 extra gems? That stinks!

was this only for a limited time? I just finished all the yogurt chiller recipes and did not get any gems, I bought 5 ovens and I'm very disappointed not getting the free gems.

Quote Originally Posted by ravenclaw27 View Post
    My guess is that it's just filling up the bar under the recipie all 4 times/completing all 4 levels

That's what I did but did not get the free gems, pretty shady on their part.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by andis2012 View Post
    was this only for a limited time? I just finished all the yogurt chiller recipes and did not get any gems, I bought 5 ovens and I'm very disappointed not getting the free gems.
    You can contact Support: support form and have an agent check your game.

I did as you suggested and still have no reply, or the promised gems...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast