Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Bumps in the Dark Event : October 21 2016

I've lost all my points too. On all accounts.

The Honorable Panda
    If you lost your points, please try restarting your game to see if they come back. If not please send an email to support@storm8.com.
    This issue has been reported over.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by cazile81 View Post
    All of my accumulated points are gone...I had approximately 80 points or more and now I have 0.
    The same just happened to me, and my mother's game never started it.

I already emailed support@storm8.com but I still haven't received any response and my points before it resets to zero has not been added yet....

Please help kooky_panda
    Last edited by Reighdence; 10-23-16 at 03:25 AM. Reason: To add

Quote Originally Posted by Reighdence View Post
    I already emailed support@storm8.com but I still haven't received any response and my points before it resets to zero has not been added yet....

Please help kooky_panda
    It happened again yesterday lost at least 161 points and today 220. Is there a reset going on? It happened around this time yesterday too. I'll never get through this if points are not given back.

I emailed too and still waiting.

Anything to help?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cazile81 View Post
    All of my accumulated points are gone...I had approximately 80 points or more and now I have 0.
    So to my disbelief, I have lost all of my points for the 2nd time during this World Event.

Grand Emperor
    To players who have posted on lost points, I've added your posts to the report. You can send me your ticket number via private message and I'll add it in.

Please make sure that you start your game fresh before you do any activity and do a force save after your last activity before you shut down your game. Hope this helps.

Nightclub Owner
    Doesn't seem like I'll make it to the last individual prize, but will play when I can
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Passera View Post
    Meh. Just don't have enough food since the tales to even think about planting 20 hour crops that only give 700 food. Especially since all these events require you to feed and evolve dragons!
    I wish they would have double food weekends during these point events since it cuts down on production. I try to get some balance during the weekend so my 20 hr collection is in the late afternoon. Then I try for a 20 and a 5 during my workday. But there is always a point where I'll have to do two 20 hrs in a row. It's painful. They should offer another 20 hour for upper players like 350,000 coins nets 2000 apples. I'm a billionaire on this game; I'd do it.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Reighdence View Post

Please help kooky_panda
    There is limited support over the weekend so it may take a few days for an agent to respond.

This issue has also been flagged over.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast