Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Spirit Dragon - Flash Tournament - 18 Rounds

Frustrating. Again I am stuck with Corrupt Stalwart, same as in the last tournament. After fighting him several times this afternoon, I have less than an hour left. Just spent 24 gold on speeding, trying to beat this guy without success. My Diamond, Playful, Dame of Darkness, Chronicle, Little Hero, plus many others are in the spa line. I give up. Good night and congratulations to all who had an easy round with him and could finish the tournament.

Hey idk if ur still up but i lost to level 17 like 8 times, i finnally just beat it with the JACK dragon...mbb, hope this helps

Rhino Keeper
    [QUOTE=sharyl32;1360171]
    Quote Originally Posted by sharyl32 View Post
    rd14- mad scientist-rainbow rose lv 10 bmb loss landworm b won
    rd15-pirate-chronicler bbb
    rd16-frightmare-Little Hero 12
    rd17-corrupt stalwart-dame of darkness lv 10 loss, Little Hero 12 loss, rainbow rose lv 10 loss, diamond lv 12 bmb win
    rd18-Spirit-Little Hero lv12 bb
    Lucky. My diamond lvl 15 lost like 3 times against the corrupt stalwart.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by seanrobin3013 View Post
    Hey idk if ur still up but i lost to level 17 like 8 times, i finnally just beat it with the JACK dragon...mbb, hope this helps
    Losses of between 4 and 70,000 seem to be the norm with this stalwart.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by marathon2615 View Post
    Losses of between 4 and 70,000 seem to be the norm with this stalwart.
    I lost 34 times to the original Stalwart & 14 times to Corrupt Stalwart from last tourney. Good times!

Rhino Keeper
    I spent 2 gold and won in the last minute of the last hour (1 gold to open a battle and 1 gold to get RS out of the spa). Not a bad deal for a dragon I didn't have but always liked. Highly frustrating having to go up to the last minute though (due to a total of 16 losses) and makes me want to quit the game. Blah...

Rhino Keeper
    Was very fortunate to have beaten stalwart with level 10 Passion. Such an amazing champion beater. Spirit went down in two rounds against my level 15 champions Warrior Queen and Inquisitor.

@ storm8 if we did not receive all the corrupted crystals from this tournament does that mean we have no other chance to get the right amount to complete and craft the dragon?

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910