Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: A Leaderboard, Bingo, a tournament AND a Community Event?!

Fashion Designer
    Good god. I had just mentioned a couple hours ago how much I was enjoying Bingo since I was done with the leaderboard and the World Event. I logged out, made dinner, did a couple chores, and then opened my game again. I was gone for no more than 3 hours...and now there is a new Wheel and a new Dragon Tales, along with the Bingo and tournament that were already in progress. Smh.

Seriously, S8! Please chill out with all these simultaneous events!
    It's way too much, and it's making all the events no fun anymore.

Rhino Keeper

Why are we getting so many events at same time?

It's not making any sense to me why we're recently being bombarded with multiple events at same time! With the Leaderboard & Community Event that just ended, it was difficult to finish the Community Event in a shorter time than usual when some things counted for LB & less for the Community event! I play my normal game during LBs since I don't like the competitive game it's become. Community Events are great since everyone works together & not having to compete for the top 2 spots on LB to win the prize dragon! With today's update, there's a new Dragon Tales & Spin to Win wheel. Thankfully, it's better than last week, but I would love to see the game return to one major event at a time! I realize we can choose to only play in the challenges we choose, but the changes in DS in the last few months have not kept the game fun & relaxing! Many of us have a real life outside of DS & can't spend every waking moment playing or buying gold PLEASE consider returning to alternating events & not having multiple events together. Thanks!

Nightclub Owner
    Totally agree with OP. It's too much to keep up with. Even though we have the choice to participate or not, why would you want players to choose not to participate? Doesn't make a lick of sense to have so much going on at once. And adding competition with the Bingo system instead of every player being able to accumulate their own points for moving ahead is going to just drive players away. How much negative feedback has been posted about the LB competition?? We don't want to compete against each other! Ridiculous!!
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Farm Supplier
    I agree with everything that has been said on this... Way to much.. very time consuming. Game should maybe during event take 2 hours a day. This is all day everyday. Way to much.

Love the idea amerirish.. let us collect our points not against each other.

I have put money into this game but now it is ridiculous and can't do it. This is virtual and anytime storm 8 says goodbye to dragon story all that real money is wasted.

Events should be fun and work to accomplish but really can't even get caught up before another.

With how this game has been going the past year-ish I think it's them figuring out the best way they can make money off of people spending money for gold. Multiple events that are intense at one time means people will spend gold in order to get all of the dragons they want. I admit I've dwindled my own supply, I'm down to 38 gold (just collected 30 from my dragons), but I refuse to spend a dime on gold unless there's a gold dragon sale and I'm only a little short. Prior to the last year I'd buy a little something here and there but not since they reduced/removed the ways we could get free gold and introduced pure money-grabbing events like leaderboard.

I've slowed down because of the overwhelming amount of games all at once. Too much going on. It was great the way it was. I don't even have a decent amount of food to start the tales because the games are back-to-back. It is really annoying and a fun-****er!

Is it just me, but refresh time is now 3 hours!
    Also it just started about an hour ago and top two are close to 500 points! I had to refresh all but two or three squares and only now realizing refresh is three hours instead of one

Fashion Designer
    Deleted FFS and CS last week, DS is on the cusp of deletion. It's just not fun anymore. I hate to abandon my dragons, but with the reduced amount of playing time I've been giving the game, I'm starting to wonder it's worth the 1.9 GB (!) of space it's taking up on my iPad- and that's for a mid-level (130) Isles. :/ And I have a feeling it's just going to get worse as I keep leveling up and adding more stuff.

Banned
    Same here, I deleted ffs & cs too. Also not liking or participating in the competition leader boards, bingo or the regular ones. Working towards the goal at your own pace is a great idea, that I'd do. Idk though from what I've been reading on here this company listens and responds to no one.

Rhino Keeper

3 events at one time?

Not sure why it's necessary to have 3 events happening at the same time but it's making me lose interest in the game. I play this to relieve stress but your company is adding to it....
    I am too busy to visit your game but I do open my games several times a day for gift giving & honor requests for parts/goals/maps if you need a neighbor. I play RS, BS, DS Fashion & Farm. My other ID is hona69.

Android users are people too.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234