Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A Leaderboard, Bingo, a tournament AND a Community Event?!

Rhino Keeper
    I don't think anyone should be stressed out - a lot of CHOICES!! You don't have to do everything, just pick and choose. I have completed a couple of bingos and I'm all in for the tournament because we can get 3 more corrupt gem thingies. The rest I will just play as I go along. On the Leaderboard I usually get to the 2nd to last dragon. And a lot of the activities support multiple events. Good Luck with whatever you choose to play.
    Play CS (level 50) and DS (level 140+) on second account - KandK0508 (Always happy to have new neighbors on this account)

Fashion Designer
    Just noticed we can pick up some corrupt crystals in the arena so I'll try my luck there as well!

Fashion Designer
    Well...if you think about it, you could **** two birds with one stone with the Leaderboard event and World event b/c they're practically done the same way. So if players decide to speed hatch or evolve their dragons, it'll count for both.

But anyways like others...I'm still recuperating from the last tale/world/tourney. Those were some brutal events, but the prizes were great. Just sayin, having a break in between events would be nice.

This time around I'm not really interested in the dragons for all three events except maybe the champion in the leaderboard (not really, but it's a champion). However, my group is not really moving...1st place is less than 1500 points atm. So...this would be rough to gain points from the spin to win to get far in the milestone. It's the first time I used boost and it's not very effective. At the pace we're going, it doesn't look good.

Rhino Keeper
    My head is exploding! My mind has been blown! Love it!
    I'm at work and my productivity has left the building. I want all these dragons and I can't wait to see what will be lurking in the mine!
    I don't have Bingo, so a gold sale would come in handy right now.

Keep it coming S8. I'm am down!

Farm Supplier
    And a new dragon crafting from mines is coming..

Personally im with those who see this positively. The World event is always what we want and now its like a bonus, you just play for the LB and you got even in the WE the points, and at the end you willhave at leadt 2 mikestone dragons and the comunity one for sure, without the minimum effort. Also the tournament doesnt need special work, and you can battle during a bingo task.. and finally get some corrupts..

Visually it is a little overloaded when you se all that game going on but at the end it is a matter of choice.

Rhino Keeper
    Way too much.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm with you dragonv15!! It seems to me that participating in 1 event benefits me for the other. Bonus!!! I don't have any of the dragons in either of these events, so I am excited!

Fashion Designer
    No bingo for Android

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Betsy0923 View Post
    I don't think anyone should be stressed out - a lot of CHOICES!! You don't have to do everything, just pick and choose.
    Besides half of the Leaderboards, since november 2013 I NEVER missed out on ANY event... Without spending real money (exept once, to buy my first Diamond Dragon). To me, it IS stressfull, because I do NOT want to miss out on my first event.

And to make matters worse, I also play Castle Story, and there are also 2 events, and a main-story-line going on - while the third that just has ended, has kept me awake a whole night.

But now, I feel like I don't have a choice...

The Bingo in combination with the Community Event prefents me from optimizing my foodproduction, so I will be in trouble with the Tales next time... It's slowly ****ing me... I don't mind working hard. I mind staying up, and making it my work...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nyrrem View Post
    Way too much.
    Ditto. I can't play this game 24/7, and every time I log on there's something else starting - it's just too overwhelming.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast