Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A Leaderboard, Bingo, a tournament AND a Community Event?!

Agree!

Quote Originally Posted by saghaven View Post
    Really? I know TL is trying to keep players engaged but there is such a thing as too much.
    Way too much! I'd rather come here and read the complaints than play the game. That's sad!

Quote Originally Posted by D_Raho View Post
    Yep, time to tune out and relax. I bet some people will just not even bother playing this weekend. They are creating the exact opposite feelings that they are going for and pushing out even more of their paying customers. I guess the few that will ​be paying is enough for them.
    I loved this game and happily bought gold for what I wanted. Not EVER happening again. This is ridiculous. I usually speed through events, by spending gold. I could care less at this point. If they start a DT, I'm out for good. Say bye to my money, and the other 4 islands I spend money for (grandkids) Bingo is a joke.

Executive Chef
    I know that you know! this game goes insanely!(
    DS:122 Neighbors required!! ADD BAKERYSTOE as well)

Executive Chef
    That's my feelings as well but I also don't like the dragons I ****ed myself in tournaments or events just given away. No dragons are special anymore really.
    This world event is nothing for me because I have all the dragons. No point. getting over it fast.

Jen

Quote Originally Posted by Exeroth View Post
    This world event is very dissapointing. Now I for one, while I do have all the prize dragons (except the second last,) don't usually mind catch up events like this. My problem is that most if not all of these dragons were breedable at one point. I speed breeded like mad for them, and now they're just given to me?! Quite frustrating. I'm okay with the flash tournament as I missed out on the Spirit Dragon, but as for the leaderboard...

This has to be the most excited I have ever been for a leaderboard. I adore the habitat, trophy, and the grand prize. I've already spent money and have more saved up just in case. The thing is, with the board's activities overlapping with the community event, things could go crazy in the last legs. I get that that was probably intentional, but out of all the horrible things S8, TL, whoever have done to us- this is really pushing it. Like, big time. I would have had a nervous breakdown over them releasing the last Tales a week early if I hadn't miraculously had JUST enough food ready. The only thing I have to be thankful for at this point is that this world event wasn't the next tales. Because that would have been a nightmare.
    S8, please, PLEASE- calm down. Okay? People like me will keep shelling out money for awesome value packs and prize dragons. Really. But stuff like this puts too much pressure on us. If we want it badly enough we'll buy it. Limited dragons and value packa are great ways to coax out money, sure- but bomboarding your loyal players with calamity like this is just plain mean. ):

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jjblueyes View Post
    That's my feelings as well but I also don't like the dragons I ****ed myself in tournaments or events just given away. No dragons are special anymore really.
    This world event is nothing for me because I have all the dragons. No point. getting over it fast.

Jen
    Hey Jen, we still have a Tales to come if the update is correct and we will probably get a days respite before we get another bingo. Don't know about you but this is just way too much! Keep calm and carry on or grow food is not doing it for me ATM.

Nightclub Owner
    This is causing me real anxiety; too many things to do and keep track of at once! Crickey! What the heck are they thinking? I have a square on my bingo card that would take up all my food; if I thought I'd get a week's break to restock I would do it, but at this rate there's no way. This is driving my OCD into overdrive and it's going to make me give up very soon. I can't be stressed over a darn game that's supposed to be fun

All at once:
    Leaderboard Event
    Bingo Adventure
    World Event
    Flash Tournament (possibly a full tourney today)
    New dragon in the Mine
    Collecting pieces for the crafting dragon
    Limited time dragons in the market

Besides the normal upkeep of our islands (growing food to actually feed our dragons, leveling up, etc.) This is too much!!
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Executive Chef
    Just give us better crops. Like 8, 12 hour enchanted crops. That would help a lot.

Executive Chef
    And now it's a Dragon Tales, a Tournament and the Bingo.

But to me it seems that the bingo is a permanent feature... But it's a tricky one. It keeps you from optimizing food production, or arena-battles, World Events etc. Not being able to optimize food production makes the tales harder. And during Tales, you almost can't play the bingo at all...

No, I don't like the Bingo...

Nightclub Owner
    I'm out of the Bingo business. It's too time consuming, stressful and distracting from other events. Also, you are punished (demoted) if you don't use boosts or spend gold to accomplish the tasks. If we could just slowly build up our own points without competing against other players, I would feel very differently. I wouldn't mind if people got the rewards before me so long as I knew I could get there for myself eventually. The system as it is now is dang near impossible for me to achieve so I'm not going to waste anymore time and effort spinning my wheels.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast