Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread: Trade and Treat Event - Oct 20, 2016 (IOS and Android)

With the way this event's been going, the only way is to buy bags. I've been scouring the newspaper, but nada. Feeling frustrated with the dismal silver drops, getting a million candy corn bags, and the "trade pumpkin" option. I say BOO.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 10-31-16 at 06:31 AM. Reason: Removed buy/sell comments - see Moderator's Notes in Post 1

Executive Chef
    So finally i got my ghost thx to a neighbor with a big heart but boy, was tough this time.I got only 2 pumpkin bags myself rest were from neighbors. I sold every last pumpkin bags hoping to help others. I bet that will be an event very soon and our inventories r empty and crying for lost tools.I just wanted to say thx again to those who helped me to acomplish this.

Super thank you to a neighbor (sapphire farm) who helped me out. Passing on the bags to those who need them because I don't care about getting more little jack o'lanterns and scarecrows. the crazy silver requirement and random luck element would have done my quest in without help. Thanks again!
    Last edited by alohadolphin; 10-30-16 at 02:26 PM. Reason: Correction

Farm Supplier
    I'm getting a little frustrated - I need one more pumpkin bag, and keep getting bat bags! I don't mind spending a little money on a quest, but not when there is no guarantee of actually completing the quest. I have not seen a single bag or gummy worm in the market, so I think I am going to have to cut my losses, admit defeat and sell off the bags I have. Disappointing, but I refuse to put more money into this quest on the unlikely chance of getting the final bag I need.

Feeling frustrated like everyone else here!

So many mining tools used but still couldn't find enough silver for the bait. Then when you finally managed to turn in one collection and received another duplicate treat bag again! *arghhhh
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    Well it took a while to get that last pumpkin treat bag but i finally got it turned in a few duplicate candy corn bags for some decor but i'm not going to bother to turn in all my treat bags since i have no room for more decorations.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 10-31-16 at 07:11 AM. Reason: Removed buy/sell comments - see Moderator's Notes in Post 1

I have to admit defeat and say there's now no way that I can achieve the goal of the sweet spirit in the time left. What a fiasco - barely any silver from mining, ridiculously long bait crafting time and the ****er blow, the trading of treat bags for gifts instead of encouraging people to just sell them has really ruined the event for me. Sorry Storm8, these events just aren't worth the effort and disappointment any more 😔

This game was awful .... too many bad moves by storm ... when will they start listening to their loyal players ?

Rhino Keeper

Worst event ever, please no luck involved event anymore

Quote Originally Posted by SadieMaesFarm View Post
    This game was awful .... too many bad moves by storm ... when will they start listening to their loyal players ?
    This too is the worst event for me. Any event really where luck is involved isn't worth the trouble.
    I had between 35-40 mining tools each so nearly 80 in total and they are all gone and still it wasn't enough to
    Win the ghost, luckily I have already 2 white ghost and it is not really something I really want but still.
    Impossible to complete for a lot of players. Next time I am not even going to bother with it.
    O and the 80 mining tools I had before start so not even including the once you get for watching videos and sending deliveries and feeding pets etc.

Host(ess)
    I agree. I've been playing for a long time - am level 48 and am 1 bag away from completing goals, but I'm out of time. Ridiculous. I won't be playing any longer. These games are supposed to be fun.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 10-31-16 at 07:33 PM. Reason: Removed unnecessary quote

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast