Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Trade and Treat Event - Oct 20, 2016 (IOS and Android)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by capitalcee View Post
    I'm out. I just did the math and I don't have enough mining tools for the 64 pieces of silver and 16 sugar crystals needed to collect the 16 treat bags to get the ghost.

Good luck everyone! I hope to see that ghosts floating around someone's farm.
    Don't give up yet Capitalcee. Use the Buy/Sell thread to see if farmers can help out with items (link below). Beside, when farmers are done, they can start selling bags to help others. Also keep an eye on Stormie, Newspaper and neighbors Shops. You may find what you need

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....arm-2-Buy-Sell

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Thanks for the info. Great to see you in Farm 2 forum too. Welcome!
    You're welcome, and thanks!! I'm happy to be here

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by phatzs View Post
    Yes it does!
    Thanks from me too I've updated the info in the first Event Info post.
    Last edited by FunkyJM; 10-22-16 at 08:34 PM.

Boy was I lucky. I found someone selling all the treat bags and now I have my ghost!!! Don't give up guys! You might find someone selling them too!!!!! Good luck ☘

New Resident
    I am wishing to give up too.
    I just mined 10 times and I got blue crystals or iron ore. Not a single silver. Before that I bought an ore vein. Lots more iron ore and *1* silver. I am almost out of mining tools now. Have also sent multiple plain deliveries but all I get is corn, corn, and more corn. Mining tools have suddenly become extinct with plain deliveries and of course, no one is selling silver in the market (and I visited multiple farms).
    I have found 2 treat bags in the market but that won't give me the ghost (I only have 3 treat bags so far. That will get me far)

Rhino Keeper
    There is still plenty of time, nearing the end of the event, I bet we will see lots of treat bags in the newspaper. Saw few earlier, nothing now but I'm sure that those who want the ghost, will get it

Yes, I don't get the silver in mining either

Host(ess)
    I was able to collect enough treat bags (both by turning in collections and purchasing in the shop) for the vampire bunny. He's really cute! The next goal to pop up (iOS) has to do with trading in extra treat bags for decorations.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	168.8 KB 
ID:	34133

Host(ess)
    The prize pumpkin is in the market for 9,000 coins. That's a lot for my lower level farm to cover at this time so I might just wind up selling the treat bags instead. I had to collect 5 treat bags to win the vampire bunny and they are all still in my inventory.

Quote Originally Posted by jump00 View Post
    The prize pumpkin is in the market for 9,000 coins. That's a lot for my lower level farm to cover at this time so I might just wind up selling the treat bags instead. I had to collect 5 treat bags to win the vampire bunny and they are all still in my inventory.
    Jump, I regret getting the Prize Pumpkin. After buying I just ended up butting all my bags up for sale. I want as many people as possible to get the bunny because he is awesome!

Yes the silver which I normally get is hard to come by. Why so many gummies needed?

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast