Thread: Tanuki Dragon Trouble... Again ☹️

Tanuki Dragon Trouble... Again ☹️

First of all, I'd like to say thank you to the support staff member who fixed my initial issue. I greatly appreciate you doing that for me. Unfortunately, another issue has come to light.

As you know, we are only allowed 2 of each habitat in the Arctic Isles. I've finally got myself a Penguin Dragon, but I have no where to put it because the Tanuki Dragon is taking up a space in the snowflake habitat, as well as a white habitat on the main island. If I sell him in the Arctic Isles, I'm assuming he will be sold on the main island, too? I may just delete him to save myself the hassle, but if there's a way to fix this without having to do that, that would be great!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Iloveasherbuns View Post
    First of all, I'd like to say thank you to the support staff member who fixed my initial issue. I greatly appreciate you doing that for me. Unfortunately, another issue has come to light.

As you know, we are only allowed 2 of each habitat in the Arctic Isles. I've finally got myself a Penguin Dragon, but I have no where to put it because the Tanuki Dragon is taking up a space in the snowflake habitat, as well as a white habitat on the main island. If I sell him in the Arctic Isles, I'm assuming he will be sold on the main island, too? I may just delete him to save myself the hassle, but if there's a way to fix this without having to do that, that would be great!
    I have no idea if this would work, but have you tried storing Tanuki in the dragon stable, log off, reboot (just to be sure) then go back to place it again and see if moving it to storage might release it from arctic isle? I wouldn't go to arctic isle after its stored, if it'll store.. You can ck after its placed back into its habitat. Just a thought to try, if it doesn't work I hope they can fix it soon (or if you have to delete it can they then replace it since they are aware of the issue?) good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    I have no idea if this would work, but have you tried storing Tanuki in the dragon stable, log off, reboot (just to be sure) then go back to place it again and see if moving it to storage might release it from arctic isle? I wouldn't go to arctic isle after its stored, if it'll store.. You can ck after its placed back into its habitat. Just a thought to try, if it doesn't work I hope they can fix it soon (or if you have to delete it can they then replace it since they are aware of the issue?) good luck
    That's a great idea! I'm going to try it right now and I'll let you know if it works. Thanks!

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Eluzyion View Post
    If you store the main island copy, then visit the Artic Isles and tap on where the double used to sit, it'll force close and delete the copy. Not a pretty or ideal work-around, but if you have a Stable, it'll work.

Also, this was fixed so it shouldn't happen going forward. If it's happened to you with the most recent leaderboard, please let me know.

Rhino Keeper
    I've had this trouble in my main account and my secondary account, and my mom has had it too! I'm away from my phone at the moment, but I'm excited to try this. Hopefully it'll work! Emailing support did nothing - they just said it'll be fixed "eventually"... I've had a dragon in the arctic isles since May 2016.