Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: RESTAURANT GOALS 2016-Oct-19 Halloween

Why am I not getting credit for cooking wicked cupcakes? Everthing has been fine up til now. I've actually Cooke over 4800 but still says I need to cook 20. Anyone know what's going on?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by enveeme2 View Post
    Why am I not getting credit for cooking wicked cupcakes? Everthing has been fine up til now. I've actually Cooke over 4800 but still says I need to cook 20. Anyone know what's going on?

So far no known bug for this month's goals.

But if you're having issues, try these two things first:

1.) Restart your device
    2.) Delete and reinstall the app.

Your progress is saved on Storm8 servers

If that still doesn't help email support@storm8.com with a description of your problem. Please include your Forum Id, or Restaurant Name and Level to help them in answering your question.

Fashion Designer
    The final prize is one of my favorites recently but the overall pricing this week is ridiculous.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by enveeme2 View Post
    It will not start counting them until the goal pops up. So if you served them before it asks for them, they will not be counted.

Fashion Designer
    My eyes aren't the best, ty 4 helping out. You truly are the best Miss VanaCatu

Executive Chef
    My question is why is this layout of goals different to The 2013 Halloween goals?

Host(ess)
    I like the recipies ^vv^
    For Storm8: I want to buy back the machines that no longer exist and expired machines goals .

^vv^ < ─(v^▼.▼^)

Farm Supplier
    I've just started.....
    How long did it roughly take for everyone to complete this goal and how many ovens did you use?

Thanks
    19 days left I'm now hoping I can complete it

GAMER GIRL
    <3 <3 <3 <3

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kellyleroc111 View Post
    I've just started.....
    How long did it roughly take for everyone to complete this goal and how many ovens did you use?

Thanks
    I had 4 ovens of each kind. Finished one day last week.
    Not sure exactly which day.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kellyleroc111 View Post
    I've just started.....

Thanks
    All my appliance slots are open, so I usually get 9 of each goal appliance. I finish goals usually in less than 2 weeks, sometimes much less.

I have a lot of neighbors, some don't spend much time on the goals after they finish, so I have to ask myself, "which neighbors are most active?" Pay attention to neighbors who ask for parts, write down their names so you can ask them for special requests (like wicked crowns, things that are not in the inventory of parts to gift). Otherwise you can get stalled on waiting for these items to be filled before proceeding to the next task.

If you're playing on your phone, it's easier to complete goals than if you're playing on a device that you don't carry around with you. This is especially true with this goal, as its recipes mostly have short cook times.

HTH
    Good luck!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast