Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Update: 19 October 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Wow. I thought they were over the gem appliances. I guess not

Quote Originally Posted by Bakerling View Post
    Is worth buying only ONE yoghurt chiller if you want to earn 7 gems in return. Well I already mastered all recipes in all machines.
    I also have mastered all appliances, so I was glad to see this opportunity for 12 gems. I bought one oven, will just work on it. It's stupid to say I'll pass on this, just keep cooking and cooking on it. What I can't believe is that I see a few of my neighbors, all also level 99 like me, and they have multiple yogurt ovens! One person had 8! Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't you just get the 12 gems, no matter how many ovens you buy? If so, those neighbors either didn't know or they're stupid! lol

If anyone has bought the yogurt chiller could u pls post a image with the recipes ??? Thanks in advance
    Only accepting 3&4 star players!

Hello, Storm 8 Staff:
    I brought two new yogurt chiller ovens. Bakery Story indicated that if you mastered the recipes that you would get 12 gems. I have reached chef hat level 3 on each recipes. So how do you know if you have mastered the recipes? when you reach 4? Please advise. Thanks.

Also, I want to say thanks for the additional ovens to purchase in addition to the release of goals. KUDOS storm 8. Thank you for listening. I was about to stop playing since I'm past the chef hat level 4 on most recipes in the majority of my ovens.

So, I mastered all the recipes in the yogurt chiller but I didn't get the promised 12 gems. What gives?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dots_mom View Post
    So, I mastered all the recipes in the yogurt chiller but I didn't get the promised 12 gems. What gives?
    You don't get a separate gift of 12 gems once you master all the recipes. You get 2 gems per recipe at mastering level 2 and level 4 instead of 1 gem. Since there are three recipes, that's 3 recipes times 2 gems times 2 levels each which is 12 gems. You should have gotten your 12 gems as you've mastered all the recipes.

Not quite what the thread is about however I have mastered everything in the yogurt chiller but haven't got my reward gems!!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by tanya3535 View Post
    Not quite what the thread is about however I have mastered everything in the yogurt chiller but haven't got my reward gems!!
    You can contact Support: support form and have an agent check your game.

Please post in Bakery Story Update: 19 October 2016 for further discussion on the yogurt chiller. Thanks.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tanya3535 View Post
    You don't get an additional 12 gems after completing the oven, just so you know. You just got additional gems upon reaching levels two and four of the recipes.

Do you need any parts to build the yogurt chiller?

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast