Thread: glitch on arena and spin to win.

Unhappy glitch on arena and spin to win.

No matter win or lose a battle, after i'm trying to rematch via clicking an ad first time, it say video failed to load then no longer clickable, same as spin wheel after i have spin the bonus and trying to redo again but the ad is not clickable.

Executive Chef
    Same here
    Dragon Story level 200 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Fantasy Forest Story level 200
    622 unique dragons hatched . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 342 unique animals hatched
    428 dragons at level 10 or higher . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 154 animals at level 15

Executive Chef
    I've been having a similar problem

Rhino Keeper
    Force close then re open game fixes that , it's annoying though lost my last spin cause of this and it dissapeard 5 mins early again on timer

Fashion Designer
    I've noticed something similar happening during the Leaderboard events, and it has happened in my game several times in the past. The videos play but don't shorten the cool down time. It lasts for several days and then resolves itself. It's very frustrating. Hard reboots and reopening the game don't fix it. Something is definitely wonky with the ads.
    Started a bug report post about it last week: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....Cool-Down-Time
    Usually, the Spin to Win ads will work for me even if the arena ones don't.

Rhino Keeper
    Still happening in the Arena for me as well.

Executive Chef
    Happens to me too on arena