Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Android inventory quanity Glitch

Rhino Keeper

Unhappy Android inventory quanity Glitch

Since the new Android update in the last month. On both restaurant and bakery story I can't see the number of items I have in storage. For instance spider tables I don't know how many I have cause it doesn't show it. Anyone else have this issue with thir storage amounts. Thnx

UpdateKP)

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    The team is aware of this issue on some android devices . They are currently working on a fix.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 10-21-16 at 10:19 AM.

New Resident

Angry

YES!! I am also having same issue.. can & will this be fixed?
    Quote Originally Posted by myharleycat View Post
    Since the new Android update in the last month. On both restaurant and bakery story I can't see the number of items I have in storage. For instance spider tables I don't know how many I have cause it doesn't show it. Anyone else have this issue with thir storage amounts. Thnx

Rhino Keeper
    Omg, I've been fighting this for several months on my phone but the other 4 rs & bs on ipad and samsung tablet are ok...so far.

This began before latest version, in fact I posted in bugs & issues but couldn't post a screenshot as moderator requested.

It's the most frustrating impediment to both decorating & buying. I can't tell if I have 1 or 101 of, say, tiles and am faced with hauling every single one out before deciding if I have enough to make things work. Especially annoying for discontinued items.

This has to be an easy fix but that's what I said about the ios gift back problem, unfixed since June of 2015.....

The Honorable Panda
    I have reported this over. If you can post a screenshot that would be helpful.
    Also what specific android device do you play on?

(moving to bug forum)
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    I don't know how to take snapshot. it's Samsung tab s tablet from a few years ago. They just updated from lollipop to marshmallow last month. Thnx

Grand Emperor
    I don't know how to take snapshot. it's Samsung tab s tablet from a few years ago. They just updated from lollipop to marshmallow last month. Thnx
    Thank you for the info. Added to Kooky's report.

The Honorable Panda
    The team is aware of this issue on some android devices . They are currently working on a fix.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by callmetired View Post
    This began before latest version, in fact I posted in bugs & issues but couldn't post a screenshot as moderator requested.

Easiest way so far for me to post a pic using my phone or tablet is PhotoBucket, basically just:

1.) Upload your screenshot to the app
    2.) Open picture
    3.) Select share
    4.) Click on "COPY LINK ON CLIPBOARD"
    5.) Select "IMG" link.
    6.) Got to forum and just copy and paste it to your message (it looks like a website link but when you post it shows as a picture)

I know it appears hard but if you know how to copy and paste you can post a picture

***Just don't delete picture from your PhotoBucket account or it won't show on forum anymore***

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I have reported this over. If you can post a screenshot that would be helpful.
    Also what specific android device do you play on?

(moving to bug forum)

This happened to me as well on 2 phones.
    On my primary HTC One A9/ 6.0 Android OS phone I couldn't see inventory but I changed the font and fixed the problem. On my secondary LG Stylo 2 Plus/ 6.0.1 Android OS phone that I use for travel I've tried changing font or search for HTC font (couldn't find it) but not such luck still can't see inventory on this device. See pics below

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast