Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: I stopped caring

Banned
    Jen!!!!

I'm with you. The fun has been squashed for me. I don't know if they realize how this overlapping of events is damaging the player base. And to think.... I thought it was bad when a few dragons were being manipulated in the tournament back when all this started. I'd gladly take the game as it was in that state over this.

Quote Originally Posted by jjblueyes View Post
    Yes sir. Its a serious shame the turn it has taken. There's not many of us old players here posting. There's a few, and I enjoy seeing you all. It's just different now. Oh the good old days right? I think the leadership event really was the start of a new time and game direction and I wouldnt be hurt at all if it just went away. Thanks Ken.

Executive Chef
    Chucky!!
    hi! Amen friend, amen. I posted yesterday, left for the day, came on last night to see the world event (with dragons I have) and a tourney. I started laughing. Talk about irony. I miss a lot around here. Good to see you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chuckyt888 View Post
    Jen!!!!

I'm with you. The fun has been squashed for me. I don't know if they realize how this overlapping of events is damaging the player base. And to think.... I thought it was bad when a few dragons were being manipulated in the tournament back when all this started. I'd gladly take the game as it was in that state over this.

Executive Chef
    Your feelings are just as valid even if you've not been around since forever! Clearly you've been playing long enough to feel sad about the way it's going. I agree with your post.

Quote Originally Posted by bk7553 View Post
    This game is so time consuming now & I agree with every comment that has been posted! It's no longer a game, since games are supposed to be FUN! The comraderie that existed before has dwindled. Right now, there are 4 separate competitions going on! I don't participate in Leaderboards due to the overwhelming need to win & agree with many of you who feel that the introduction of LB was when DS took a major change in this game! I play when I can mainly to help my nbrs fulfill their requests. I know I'm not like most of you who've played for yrs, but I've worked to get a great collection of dragons that I enjoy. Can't believe that so many of the longtime players have walked away but the game has taken a totally different turn & I think frustration is building amongst many, including myself!

Nightclub Owner
    Lately there's also the overload of events

I know events are what keeps players playing, but it's too many
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Now I know why I like to read the forum...I thought it was just me feeling overwhelmed with this game. Not too mention I also play Castle Story and both games are running events at the same time! DS certainly is not the game it used to be and will continue to challenge players with spending gold to completely meet these event challenges. I have backed off during these events. It will be interesting for me to see my results.

I agree with all of these issues. For me the game has taken a downhill turn. I am not able to breed anything, no spin wins, even with champs and diamond: no tournament wins without gold....I have had it. T/L as they like to call themselves, overvalue a digital product by a lot. I spent my hard earned $ for what? What did I actually receive? A "demand" for more $, and loss of potential gold earnings, plus more demands on my time. Don't advertise social casual when it's not casual. It can't possibly be considered casual when you have to log in 10+ times per day to finish an event, or even have a hope of finishing one. Other than the social aspect of this game, I quit. I will not breed, will not take part in events, will NOT spend another dollar for more frustration. T/L you have ruined this game for me and a lot of others. For every post there are many more with the same sentiment. There are other games with better graphics that are less time consuming and much less expensive. Give us a reason to stay. If you really value us players, start doing that instead of trying to bleed us dry for a mediocre experience.

Nightclub Owner
    Oh yea, forgot to mention the spin the wheel

I never got anything but coins and maps......
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Farm Supplier
    This is really too much... 5 hours again and still I'm not able.to login in game. So tales is gone for me.also I will start late for turny. Same thing hapen before. Cafe and.farm logging in normally but this is []..and they expect I should reach for my.pocket and.pay.for. what?!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 10-25-16 at 01:58 PM. Reason: inappropriate word

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    Lately there's also the overload of events

I know events are what keeps players playing, but it's too many
    totally agreed !
    i really like ds (i think i never played a game so long!) but i'm really getting tired of all the event
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Executive Chef
    Yes. I'm too worn out to leave a long comment but agree with the rest. Too much work for too little return. Bugs that don't get fixed. Unfriendly customer relations. Old gold traps. Too many popups. Android inequality.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast