Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Leaderboard 10/18: Mysteries of the Jungle

Rhino Keeper
    I am just focused on growing food....I ran out of food during the last tales and had to speed two farms to get enough to feed my dragons. Now have a little over 600 food on my baby account and about 7k on my main....need to grow food. I have a ton of dragons at level 3 waiting to evolve from all the breeding fails. I never sell off the nest since I like trading them to get gems.
    I will sit back and watch the madness ensue in the fight for first and second place!
    Add me:
    Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest Story: AuroraLava (main account) 11Aurora11 (secondary account)

I play daily and return ALL map and lotus requests. I hardly visit due to crashes.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by AuroraLava View Post
    I am just focused on growing food....I ran out of food during the last tales and had to speed two farms to get enough to feed my dragons. Now have a little over 600 food on my baby account and about 7k on my main....need to grow food. I have a ton of dragons at level 3 waiting to evolve from all the breeding fails. I never sell off the nest since I like trading them to get gems.
    I will sit back and watch the madness ensue in the fight for first and second place!
    Same here actually, Tales took a lot of food to complete, now I'm just starting to get some back

Plus leaderboard always tend to have those big spenders who have super high points since the beginning, so this will be my break time in the game
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    Same here actually, Tales took a lot of food to complete, now I'm just starting to get some back

Plus leaderboard always tend to have those big spenders who have super high points since the beginning, so this will be my break time in the game
    Me too, it's sad that I'm excited to be back over 50k in food. I need to really save up the food, dragons are starving and I'm sure more events are coming that require food.

After finishing second in the last leaderboard and 7th right now on Bingo (without any real effort) I have a feeling that I'll be placed in an out of control gold spending group. I'm only focused on the milestone prizes, keeping my gold right now for something that I really, really want.

Banned
    anyone else seeing only 12 people on the leaderboard as opposed to 20?

Rhino Keeper
    3 already boosting 😲 first over 800 points already.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm so stupid... hatched my Light Mother dragon 2 hours before the start of the event - 152 points out the window

Rhino Keeper
    The person in 1st has already got 4 gold trophies, 1 silver and 2 bronze. Super LB player.

Fashion Designer
    Amazon dragon is milestone!!!! I am so going for this milestone

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Florr06 View Post
    I'm so stupid... hatched my Light Mother dragon 2 hours before the start of the event - 152 points out the window
    Hehe me too but I can't even be bothered to try on this board. I only want the habitat.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckyt888 View Post
    anyone else seeing only 12 people on the leaderboard as opposed to 20?
    I have the normal 20
    Currently on Lvl 113
    about 120 unique dragons (and a couple of duplicates).
    Working on evolving dragons and collecting gold for a third Nest or a second evolving temple.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast