Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Leaderboard 10/18: Mysteries of the Jungle

New Resident
    They make us too busy.. in fact, i play the game for relaxation.

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Just as I figured - a parade of common dragons starting with 2 Island dragons in a row trying for the Were Dragon. Happens everytime a Leaderboard is about to start and during just to not give me any bonus points via breeding. If the algorithm doesn't truly change during this event or dragon tales then prove me wrong. It took 4 tries to breed Charm (a supposed common) during the tales. Luckily I started trying for that early because I got Titan, Paradise and Paradise - a waste of 52 hours. If it sounds like I'm complaining then yes I am and I have the right to as I've put money in this app and still get *****ed in the breeding process.

Fashion Designer comeseecomesah's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by starship412 View Post
    Just as I figured - a parade of common dragons starting with 2 Island dragons in a row trying for the Were Dragon. Happens everytime a Leaderboard is about to start and during just to not give me any bonus points via breeding. If the algorithm doesn't truly change during this event or dragon tales then prove me wrong. It took 4 tries to breed Charm (a supposed common) during the tales. Luckily I started trying for that early because I got Titan, Paradise and Paradise - a waste of 52 hours. If it sounds like I'm complaining then yes I am and I have the right to as I've put money in this app and still get *****ed in the breeding process.
    I hav'nt been able to breed anything new for months. I too find it difficult to breed the needed dragons for events whereas they come hard and fast when not needed for an event.

I never stand much of a chance in leaderboards unless I don't have ios to compete against lol. No extra breeding in an arctic isle for me. Not wasting my food on something I have no chance of coming close, and now they give old dragons in the milestones except the last,so I'm not interested. I now have enough dragons and no longer addicted to having to have every one that comes along. Also I've just done my last expansion so only room for around 3 more habs and can't see them giving more land anytime soon going on how long it took last time , and people begging for more. Ok rant over. Good luck to everyone

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    i don't think there is a new element. it will probably be an "dark eye" hybrid (like the element in dark prime chrono )
    I don't think that it will be a dark eye hybrid. Dragons are too colorful and look too ... "on the good side of the force" in my opinion

Host(ess)
    Eh, it was about time for another one xD 10-odd day rotation of leaderboard/tales/wheel/world now (I'm just it wasn't overlapping like the last few have, can we please keep it that way...). Best of luck to anyone going for the win here, I'm just gonna be planting as many crops as my island can hold x3 Would be awesome if these were dark magic/eye/whatever the element is hybrids, though!

New Resident
    Hello, i see you say Arctic Isles count too. How does one get them? I have noticed the "Travel" feature when visting other people's islands but i don't know how to get mine there... I'm level 52 right now... Thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by alilek View Post
    Hello, i see you say Arctic Isles count too. How does one get them? I have noticed the "Travel" feature when visting other people's islands but i don't know how to get mine there... I'm level 52 right now... Thanks in advance!

Only ios players can get the arctic... Androids only can visit those on neighbors

Nightclub Owner
    And so when it begins in a few hours, it means relaxing time for me as I never participate in any leaderboard events

Good luck to all those who are participating though!
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 83111919 View Post
    They make us too busy.. in fact, i play the game for relaxation.
    I totally agree with you on that point. With a tourney, bingo, and tales thrown at us all at once, the game has become more of a job than fun. My tales has gotten in the way of the bingo game goals. We used to have some spare time to collect food and do our own breeding but now it is rapid fire all the time. Makes those of us who like to do this for fun wonder if we need to drop some of our other Storm8 games and just focus on a couple from now on. All my other Storm8 games have taken on similar tales quests so it is almost like playing the same game. I liked it when each game was different.

Rhino Keeper
    Top dragon looks like carnival one to me so Im taking this off and will just get whatever milestone dragons offered.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast