Page 66 of 94 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076 ... LastLast

Thread: Adventure League - BINGO! *New Feature*

Hi I'm still unsure of the boosts from the bingo I've just activated 2x boost for my farm then put it on for the five hours 800 fruit but the boost is for only for 1 hour and nothing happens so confused on how it works please help

Thank you in advance Yvonne

Rhino Keeper
    I finished 7th last Week without Tickets and was pleasently surprised with Tickets for 6th this Week. Like somebody else said i think Theo changed it la Little in between. Since i'm pretty sure that i'la not make IT to gold Any time soon i Like this new thing. Will Take forever but we can get the Tickets for at least one dragon.

Quote Originally Posted by yvonne2boys View Post
    Hi I'm still unsure of the boosts from the bingo I've just activated 2x boost for my farm then put it on for the five hours 800 fruit but the boost is for only for 1 hour and nothing happens so confused on how it works please help

Thank you in advance Yvonne
    Example, when you use 2x boost, it will last in 1 hour and the time for havesting will run 2x faster than usual. It means that only after 4 hours you can havest your 5-hour farming. If you use 5x boost, you cost only 1 hour for your diamondate to be havested.
    I hope it help.

Quote Originally Posted by harobeda View Post
    I don't think it's worth it. It's a decor that temporarily gives you points in the current world event. You can also buy it in the market. For the effort, time, and gold I spend to get tickets I would never waste tickets on a non-dragon!
    Thanks so much

Just got a bingo on the weekly challenge and part of the reward gave Snowflakes for the World Event

Rhino Keeper
    I have a task on the Bingo board that says "breed with a Fire dragon", and another one, that says "breed a Life dragon EGG". Does somebody know wether it means I can start the first one, breed Fire and Forest, collect the points, - and then start the second one, if the timer looks like Life?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by leo2010leo View Post
    I have a task on the Bingo board that says "breed with a Fire dragon", and another one, that says "breed a Life dragon EGG". Does somebody know wether it means I can start the first one, breed Fire and Forest, collect the points, - and then start the second one, if the timer looks like Life?
    That's exactly what it means start with breeding the fire, click finish collect your points and if you have bred it with forest you may get lucky and get hours, if so click start on the life task, then wait for 3 hours and then finish task.

Fashion Designer
    Could someone tell me what level a juvenile dragon is? And also what level is adult? Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by laurelsail View Post
    Could someone tell me what level a juvenile dragon is? And also what level is adult? Thanks!
    Juvenile is evolving from lvl 3 to 4
    Adult is evolving from lvl 6 to 7 and so on.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks, random59! But now I've got another doubt. What do they mean by "feed any dragon 45 times during 15 minutes"? It can't be just one dragon, right? Is it ok to feed 3, 5 or even 10 dragons to complete this task?