Page 37 of 94 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787 ... LastLast

Thread: Adventure League - BINGO! *New Feature*

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    So glad things are going well for you I am on my third attempt to refresh a square to get rid of a clearing task. It's a corner slot, so I have to get anything else that is actually doable. Very annoying
    I hope you manage to get this sorted, seems you and EmmaLedger95 have 2 horrid cards.
    Last edited by random59; 10-26-16 at 12:55 PM. Reason: Typo

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks random and amerirish, it's just a block no across, no corners. I've tried to work it out and refresh just won't give you different tasks on certain things I've noticed. So I'll just focus on the battle and maybe someday those dragons will go on sale. This is too stressful for me. But thanks again neighbors

Executive Chef
    I don't know wth is going on with bingo, but I checked leaderboard.. I was in 4th, I scrolled down to ck the current points of 5 to keep tabs and try to stay 5 or above and wrote down the number, noticing many below 5 were around the same except for last couple.. The screen blinked and suddenly my board changed, I went from 4th to 17! With different leaders all different scores, seems so rigged.. I managed to move up but apparently I was blinked into a harder group so I'm pretty po'd.

(Also now I need to be in 5th place or above to advance instead of 7, so wonder if silver &/or gold makes you be top 3, which the thought makes me also want to give up bingo)
    Last edited by Eluzyion; 10-26-16 at 02:52 PM.

Any news on when Android players can expect this? Or will it be something that we get far in the future?

Rhino Keeper
    My impossible task changed to something completely different, a crafting item. I had it, and completed it, then boom I had a bingo. I don't know if something is going on with bingo, I thought Storm8 or God was involved lol. I'm so relieved. If I'm able to stay above 5th I have no idea, but at least I wasn't out of the whole game entirely on my second card.

Executive Chef
    I just finished my first card and it moved me from 17th to 5th with just over 500 points. I won't hold that, my current card is stuck until morning and I harvest stuff.

On my second card, 10 squares are already being refreshed. WHY WHY WHY do most of my squares have breeding tasks, even if both breeders were active, it still doesn't make sense to have so many of those squares. All the time it's breed and all the time it's some stupid dragon I don't even have to pair or colors that give 20+ hour fails...........

It's not even really fun, it's a lot of work for what is very little reward. I really despise it, but I'm also a super competitive person. Can't let it go just yet.

Executive Chef
    So what I am reading is that you need to finish in top 5 to be promoted up from Bronze to Silver? So what is the demote cut off?

Nightclub Owner
    A new one starts yet someone already has 500 points, being promoted seems very far away for me lol
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    So what I am reading is that you need to finish in top 5 to be promoted up from Bronze to Silver? So what is the demote cut off?
    It cuts off after #20, anyone 21-25 goes back to stone league.. 6-20 stay in bronze .. 1-5 advance to silver

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    A new one starts yet someone already has 500 points, being promoted seems very far away for me lol
    My group top 3 are