Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Story 12th October 2016 Update

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar

Restaurant Story 12th October 2016 Update

We're getting breakfast items!

Restaurant Story
    Release Date: 10/12/16

There is a sticky situation going on in the kitchen! Take control of your morning by getting the Toppings Bar for your pancakes in Restaurant Story!
    Eat breakfast like a king with:
    • Coffee Cart decoration
    • Buttermilk Biscuits food
    • S****et Stove appliance

Not Halloween-related, obviously, and the yellow makes me think of springtime (or maybe a farm based on the tables and chairs)... but I really like it The Halloween sale is still keeping me busy, so I don't mind the non-Halloween aspect of it. And, of course, players who don't celebrate the holiday should be happy.

Thoughts?
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 10-12-16 at 05:14 PM.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    The full update:

Quote Originally Posted by pcabral03 View Post

Classic Kitchen crate 50% off for a limited time

Thanks to pcabral03 for the pictures!
    Last edited by pixiegamer; 10-12-16 at 05:14 PM.
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Fashion Designer
    Love it! So glad this is not Halloween related!

Fashion Designer
    Really glad Bakery Story gave 90% of their customer base what they wanted. These major holiday themes are really only 2 times per year, halloween and christmas. the non celebrating people get normal stuff for the other 10 months of they year. hard to understand why they are so greedy about it, and harder to understand why the developers would choose to ignore so many people. getting harder and harder to force myself to play restaurant story.

Fashion Designer
    I love the counters and tables and chairs

Executive Chef
    no, it's not halloween, but i don't mind at all. i think it's one of their better general updates. admittedly, i love breakfast. but i hate coffee, and still love that coffee cart! i like the walls & floors a lot, and the EAT sign (not sure what the other thing is a picture of--stack of pancakes maybe?). love the toppings table too. not sure what the black shelving has on it, are those milk bottles? i even like the style of the stove! (and am always happy to get a new appliance.) anyway, it may be a while before i can use it, but i'll be happy to do another breakfast cafe, using this and my bagel rack and such. good chance to finish mastering berry baskets too, and the jams table here can cross into farm stand territory for those of us who don't have the jam stand from the farmers market box.

the only thing i'm not that fond of are the tables & chairs. they're not bad, they're just not to my taste.

hope it's not too expensive! i'm busy blowing my gems on the halloween sale!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by pipipooh1977 View Post
    Love it! So glad this is not Halloween related!
    Same here.. I was relieved!!! Was scared it would be related to Halloween.. But I understand many would have wanted some Halloween stuff.. It must be disappointing to them.. I am not a Christian and do not understand Halloween at all.. Asked my dad, even he doesn't know about it.. But I have seen all scary, spooky stuff about it.. And I understand this is a festival.. Can anyone tell me what this is all about exactly?? And why anybody would want to celebrate with scary things?? I have even seen food DESIGNED to look disgusting!! Like brain and bloody hand etc... Are these things really eaten?? I would go off food for days if something like that is put in front of me at meal!
    And I really like this update, mainly due to that coffee cart.. Unlike twospoons, I looove coffee, and there isn't anything dedicated to coffee in my restaurant.. Would love to put that in my restaurant..

This looks interesting. I love coffee and see a lot of useful items for a coffee shop section.

Not ready for another goal, though. On vacation this week and struggling to keep up with Halloween goal. Looks like next week will be catch up week.

Executive Chef
    I love coffee and those decorations would be a good addition to that space in my bakery after the holidays are over.

Executive Chef
    The carts cute, which means it will probably be way over priced.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast