Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Bakery: Winter Holiday Suggestion Thread 2016

I would like to see a winter wallpaper that is an outdoor scene like snow falling or trees covered in snow (some kind of winter wonderland). I have a "window" in my bakery made from the Fall Trees and Theater Curtains wallpapers and really would like to incorporate it into my Christmas/winter theme.

This is the "window" in my current Fall theme for a visual on what I'm talking about
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FullSizeRender.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	89.6 KB 
ID:	34737  

Rhino Keeper
    I am hoping for goal with gingerbread or reindeer themes!
    And please bring back prior year x'mas items (including those for coins)!

Quote Originally Posted by jellybeangrowing View Post
    How about a fireplace with stockings hung from it. We have fall and winter ones but not a full Christmas themed one.
    We do - it's called Holiday Fireplace. I've got one in my bakery

Quote Originally Posted by hannahmariec97 View Post
    I would like to see a winter wallpaper that is an outdoor scene like snow falling or trees covered in snow (some kind of winter wonderland). I have a "window" in my bakery made from the Fall Trees and Theater Curtains wallpapers and really would like to incorporate it into my Christmas/winter theme.

This is the "window" in my current Fall theme for a visual on what I'm talking about
    There's one from the 2014 goals - a snowing town. And another one that's called "xmas light" which has got xmas lights on curtains. Feel free to take a look - Have got both in my bakery.
    Last edited by luincristiel; 11-29-16 at 07:00 AM.

Executive Chef
    Lighted pillars, 'classic' Christmas windows, multicolored wall lights and so on from past years' updates and goals.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Previous winter themed ovens that aren't available; first place items out of winter themed boxes - especially the Gingerbread Baker from the Holiday Gift box. Thanks S8 for making that available and on sale during Black Friday. Kept trying but never got the 1st place prize. :-( Absolutely love that box! New Christmas themed recipes on the regular oven/old recipes that are locked, etc. Maybe a previous Christmas themed goal with some old ovens. Christmas wallpaper and tile for coins please!

Executive Chef
    Would really love some chairs and tables for Christmas and winter that are not ICE.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    Actually, if i had to pick from the goals i completed which one i wish they'd reissue so i could get it in my newer bakeries, i'd go for 2014's elf bakery before i went for 2013's christmas lights. (2015 was the titan tannenbaum). if they were willing to go back further than that, then bring on the reindeer!

To the top of the porch! to the top of the wall!
    Now dash away! dash away! dash away all!
    I actually like the Christmas lights more than the elf bakery

The reindeer collection - is it 2011 or 2012?

Quote Originally Posted by Natasha_07 View Post
    I would like if S8 could give us a Christmas edition with the snowy backgrounds, the poinsettias, trees and festive stuff for BOTH android and iOS so we can keep said edition in a separate edition/app if we want to have a nice holiday spirit background.

Thank you!
    I second this!!

Fashion Designer
    Reindeer goals from a while back!

Fashion Designer
    Gift wrap table and chandelier table, please!

The Honorable Panda
    Thanks for all the suggestions! I have passed these over to the team!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567