Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story: Winter Holiday Suggestions 2016

The Honorable Panda

Dragon Story: Winter Holiday Suggestions 2016

Hey guys, I wanted to start a thread to give you guys a chance to post your suggestions for Winter Holiday items!!

Halloween is almost here, but the winter holidays are fast approaching to what type of dragons, decorations would you like to see added to the game?

This thread is for items, not for new game features or current feature changes.
    Posts that are not for items, decorations, dragons, suggestions for themed events, etc will be removed so it will be easier to be able to read through and pass on suggestions.

Thanks!

Last edited by kooky panda; 10-18-16 at 10:18 AM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I really, really want a big xmas tree! Only 4 square wide but tall as the evolution pod would be perfect!

Also...
    - red flat flower tiles and green holly tiles
    - snowmen, biggish, at least 4 square wide.

We have so many xmas dragons already so mostly all topics covered. Heres some ideas -- if already exist, I apologize, Im android and only this past year did I start getting all the dragos, so dont know all of them...

sleigh dragon
    treetop star dragon
    caroling dragon
    gift/present dragon
    stocking dragon
    xmas tree dragon
    pine cone dragon

ice skating dragon

Rhino Keeper
    Some ideas for dragons:
    Mrs. Claus
    Snowflake
    Gift/Present
    Reef
    White Dove
    (Red) Candle Dragon
    Stocking (maybe even a red and green one??)
    Christmas Angel (Diamond Type)
    A diamond type holiday dragon would be really cool :3

As for decorations:
    Snowy tiles
    Gift Wrap tiles
    Reindeer dragon statue (4x4)
    Habitat Sized Christmas Tree
    Arches with tinsel and ribbons over them (same as old arches, one tile)
    Big Red Christmas Candles (one tile)

Let me know what you guys think :3

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by marcatwolf View Post
    I really, really want a big xmas tree! Only 4 square wide but tall as the evolution pod would be perfect!

Also...
    - red flat flower tiles and green holly tiles
    - snowmen, biggish, at least 4 square wide.

We have so many xmas dragons already so mostly all topics covered. Heres some ideas -- if already exist, I apologize, Im android and only this past year did I start getting all the dragos, so dont know all of them...

sleigh dragon
    treetop star dragon
    caroling dragon
    gift/present dragon
    stocking dragon
    xmas tree dragon
    pine cone dragon
    I actually suggested a caroling dragon last year wearing a goofy Christmas sweater. Then we got a sweater dragon lol

A new dragon element type of "Holiday"that could be spun into many new dragons

Rhino Keeper
    A new crop called Icenana which is avaible during winter costs :500 000 and gives you 2000 food .

I would like those ideas : How about making more dragons for the ice world which got a lot of potential but a limit on habitats on 30 fields...there is no possibility to use the decoration of the normal game here.

dragon ideas: Iceblock dragon
    Cool Running dragon
    Lil Elf dragon
    Santa lil helper dragon
    Wild Frost dragon
    Ski Jumper dragon
    Snow Pile Dragon
    Magic of Christmas Dragon
    Pig Dragon for silvester

For decorations, an idea could be christmas lamp posts. It could be like those hanging lanterns from the market that take up 1 tile. Instead of white lights, it could be 1 different colored light bulb for each individual post (Red lights, green lights, blue lights, yellow lights, etc). The post itself could be black (instead of brown like on the hanging lanterns). Each colored christmas lamp post could be bought from the market during the holiday season for like 1500 coins each.

Another decoration could be christmas garland/ribbons on white (or black & snow-covered) fences that are maybe 4 tiles big. The ribbon colors could be red, green, and gold.

Maybe there could be a pine dragon (I always associated christmas/holiday season with pine scented candles b/c my mom would use them during that time). The dragon could have the charm dragon base and be a green, black, and (white/red) hybrid. I also think there should be a Christmas music dragon. It could be a white-red-green recoloring of the music dragon & have some christmas-colored music notes coming out of it's mouth. Or it could be based off the firestorm dragon and holding a little radio that has music notes coming out of it.
    Last edited by PinkBubbles75; 10-12-16 at 12:26 PM.
    Storm ID: Pinkbubbles75
    Island Name: DragonLand
    Level 152
    300 dragons total
    3 Diamonds (as of 7-23-17) - Diamond 13, Crusader 10, Ridgeback 4
    10 Champion dragons: Dueler 12, Rainbow Sentinel 15, Stalwart 11, Glasswing 12, Light Mother 10, Huntress 10, The Dark One 10, Amazon 10, Harmony Knight 10, Mithril 9
    6/13 Zodiac Dragons (Leo, Gemini, Aries, Aquarius, Cancer, Taurus)
    Newest Dragons: Ridgeback, Basilisk, Healer, Owl, Sulfur, Greek, Tricrown, Glider, Crusader, Beastmaster

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    I like the idea of a new holiday type dragon. Have a Christmas tree as a symbol. Then reclassify all of the previous holiday dragons as a holiday type. For the Halloween theme, I think there's should be an updated version of Dragon Story Halloween or a DS game with a nighttime theme. Also reclassify all of the previous Halloween themed dragons (Ghost Armor, Cursed Rose, Spooky Tree, Black Cat, Knightmare) as Dark Eye type dragons.
    As far as new dragons go, I 'd like to see Maple Leaf, Christmas Lights, Log Cabin, Wintergreen, Snowdrop, Hurricane, Merry, Special Delivery, Baby, Teenage, Adult and so forth.

Nightclub Owner
    How about a Grandmom & Granddad dragon pair who can serve holiday cookies & hot apple cider
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast