Thread: Halloween Box Question

Rhino Keeper

Halloween Box Question

There's a Haunted Chest and Halloween Chest on sale. I have 150 gems and a itchy finger. I can't decide. What is available in each box? Anyone have a link? I've Googled and can't find any info. I'm hoping the shelves of masks is in one.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bravewarrior View Post
    There's a Haunted Chest and Halloween Chest on sale. I have 150 gems and a itchy finger. I can't decide. What is available in each box? Anyone have a link? I've Googled and can't find any info. I'm hoping the shelves of masks is in one.
    This is the first I've heard of these boxes. Let me ask the CMs. I may not get an answer until tomorrow.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Rhino Keeper
    I had bought a chest years ago and got the witch tea and vintage Halloween party and I did not need those again. I saved gems all year for this and had my Halloween shop open at the beginning of September. (If Target can do it, so can I). I could only find pictues of the Haunted Chest. I went ahead and bought from the Halloween box and after several several tries gave up. I bought some gems today and after about 4 tries I got the mask shelf. I was super happy. Then I tried the haunted box several times and I got the potion shelf. While I'm not crazy about getting three candy bowls and cat and mouse ears, I did get some really neat stuff for my store and I am very happy and my shop is the best. Thank you for listening.

Rhino Keeper
    You can see the items listed in the thread about Fashion Story Mystery Boxes.