Page 12 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/7 Update - The Spooky Trap (TIMED / OPTIONAL)

Fashion Designer
    I've only gotten one ghost to fight from towers and one of the cute werewolves. Haven't seen a mummy at all. On the plus side I have gotten 3 gold nuggets since the monster things started

Quote Originally Posted by AnisWa View Post
    I agree....my towers, cottages are nothing but coins. So far, I've only gotten a pink ghost, tiny mummy, and very few werewolves. Too much Energy being wasted...I'm going back to other matters in the kingdom. Plus, in the book the tasks are marked 25 days and the Community is at day 10....I'm confused.
    They are two unrelated quests with similar characters since they run concurrently. I'd just focus on the castle community event for now since these monsters are (even as s8 says) extremely rare by buildings and we have ten more days to find them once the community event finishes. It's giving everyone a sliver of hope to catch one as opposed to the firey fox which REQUIRED direct gem payment. It's a slight possibility, hardly a guarantee.

Making a pet (other than the werebeasts) during the event is unlikely without a bunch of gems. If you do manage to spawn at least a handful this month and a pet drops from slaying them, it would seem they might continue to drop parts to make more of them after the event.

Can pikasquirrel or sourp4tch confirm that parts to craft more pets will continue to drop from pets we own after the event?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post
    They are two unrelated quests with similar characters since they run concurrently. I'd just focus on the castle community event for now since these monsters are (even as s8 says) extremely rare by buildings and we have ten more days to find them once the community event finishes. It's giving everyone a sliver of hope to catch one as opposed to the firey fox which REQUIRED direct gem payment. It's a slight possibility, hardly a guarantee.

Making a pet (other than the werebeasts) during the event is unlikely without a bunch of gems. If you do manage to spawn at least a handful this month and a pet drops from slaying them, it would seem they might continue to drop parts to make more of them after the event.

Can pikasquirrel or sourp4tch confirm that parts to craft more pets will continue to drop from pets we own after the event?
    Pets don't drop parts required for making more of the same / other pets...I have a pet werewolf..she drops bones and fur..she does not drop Werewolf pelt which is needed for crafting a pet werewolf ,they only drop from slaying werewolves...I think it would be similar for other pets too

Executive Chef
    Is this there a Physical Therapist in the house?? I have been chopping rock after rock looking for those elusive cursed stones, and I think I slipped a disc!

Quote Originally Posted by stargaze91 View Post
    Pets don't drop parts required for making more of the same / other pets...I have a pet werewolf..she drops bones and fur..she does not drop Werewolf pelt which is needed for crafting a pet werewolf ,they only drop from slaying werewolves...I think it would be similar for other pets too
    Ah, I see. Yes the wily werebeasts give me haunted vine, not the werebeasts parts. That's a shame. Being able to clone themselves would be cool!

Executive Chef
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	38 
Size:	65.9 KB 
ID:	33902
    Cute lil' Pink Ghost with lovely blue eyes
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stargaze91 View Post
    haven't seen any pets drop yet.. do they drop from the monsters?
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    haven't seen any pets drop yet.. do they drop from the monsters?
    Very rare chances of pets dropping from their respective monsters. Some forum members have earlier reported pet drops from slaying werewolf and werebeast.

Executive Chef
    I found a werewolf in my inventory and I know I didn't craft him , brought him out and he has a 4 hour timer ,have no idea where he came from

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zoroak View Post
    Very rare chances of pets dropping from their respective monsters. Some forum members have earlier reported pet drops from slaying werewolf and werebeast.
    Thank you.. yes quite rare then considering I've upleveled Ghost Castle to 4th and haven't seen one yet.. bashing all the monsters along the way to collect materials needed.

edit: sorry.. 5th level
    Last edited by MoonVillage3; 10-08-16 at 12:53 PM.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74