Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Something Dark is Coming...

Executive Chef
    Corrupting Skull Thingy? It appeared in the tournament!!
    DS:122 Neighbors required!! ADD BAKERYSTOE as well)

Fashion Designer
    Will there be a chance for those who do/did not collect every corrupt crystal from last tournament, or may miss one in future events, to collect enough to craft this dragon ? Hope I am clear, thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    I asked an agent about this on one of my tickets and I was told that we will be getting them on a random basis and it will available for a while just not sure for how long so we can still collect them even if their is no battle event.

GinaMarie

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ginamarie510 View Post
    I asked an agent about this on one of my tickets and I was told that we will be getting them on a random basis and it will available for a while just not sure for how long so we can still collect them even if their is no battle event.

GinaMarie
    I actually just got another one from a battle

Farm Supplier
    For TL: Will it is planned to be available a specific habitat for this type without spending gold, like all the other types?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kat8rose View Post
    Will there be a chance for those who do/did not collect every corrupt crystal from last tournament, or may miss one in future events, to collect enough to craft this dragon ? Hope I am clear, thanks!
    I have the same question and can't seem to find an answer from mod or somebody from the staff.. don't know what to do with the current tournament now, I'm on 15th round and it's very late already and I need to go to sleep. Should I speed up the rounds and finish this tournament? I don't really want the prize but I want to collect enough corrupt crystals for the Dark One.. ugh
    Last edited by ievuxia; 10-24-16 at 01:23 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Can we get an answer please on whether or not they are only releasing the bare minimum of corrupt crystals. If we don't collect all the crystals from each tourney are we out of luck? Please respond to our questions.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by kat8rose View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lnztrekfan View Post
    Can we get an answer please on whether or not they are only releasing the bare minimum of corrupt crystals. If we don't collect all the crystals from each tourney are we out of luck? Please respond to our questions.

From other thread:
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I did ask about this and during A Light in the Dark Stage Event, you will earn Corrupt Crystals through the Mega Tournament.
    Future Tournaments will yield Corrupt Crystals.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Thank you Kooky. Does this mean that if we don't get every corrupt Crystal in each tourney we still have a chance? Like we need 35, are they only going to offer 35 scattered through tournaments or will they off like 50? I only got 2 out of 3 for last tournament so am I now out of luck to be able to win enough? Hope I explained my question well enough. Thank you for your time.

Farm Supplier
    100 gold for each crystal seems to be a price to pay.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast