Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: 10/06 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Oct 2016)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    Still waiting for the skelecorn.
    Three mournings (pun intended) in a row of the mourning angel.
    I have had the frankencore show up at least 5 times in my tent and I only wanted the one. Still no skelecorn. I have just had two days in a row of the frankencore and before that two days in a row of th ghost bench. I thought the ghost bench and the mourning angel were really cute but am still holding out for the skelecorn. Had it popped up early on, I probably also would have gotten the mourning angel and ghost bench. Therefore s8 lost out on some money they could have made.

And don't we have until this Thursday's update for them to still be in the tent? So really we have 4 more chances?

Executive Chef
    Eeeeekkkkk!!! I woke up this morning to a SKELECORN in my tent!!!! Yay!!! Happy Halloween!! 🎃🍁🍂🎃🍁🍂🎃🍁🍂 I hope that everyone gets a skelecorn in their tent today!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    I have had the frankencore show up at least 5 times in my tent and I only wanted the one. Still no skelecorn. I have just had two days in a row of the frankencore and before that two days in a row of th ghost bench. I thought the ghost bench and the mourning angel were really cute but am still holding out for the skelecorn. Had it popped up early on, I probably also would have gotten the mourning angel and ghost bench. Therefore s8 lost out on some money they could have made.

And don't we have until this Thursday's update for them to still be in the tent? So really we have 4 more chances?
    Looks like no skelecorn for me either unless they don't change prizes until Thursday. I got the moon pond, again. Of the new Halloween items, I saw the ghost bench once, the angel once, frankencore twice (I got him the second time) and never saw the skelecorn.

Fashion Designer
    I only wanted the skelcorn thing and haven't seen one at all I have 98 cabbages and have seen nothing that I want for ages apart from the pirate raccoon.

No skelecorn since the first day of the month.... only cobbler cart & frankencore Do we really have 2 days spare til it disappears?

Fashion Designer
    So far, I have won two items from the Baron's Tent - the Flower Power Alicorn, which I bought too many cabbages for - and ended up wasting the overage. Then I got the cabbage hut, and have been saving my one cabbage per day ever since. Finally had the Skelicorn rotate through, and I played quick - before something reset - and took a screen shot after I won it! Not taking any chances!!! :-)

Looks a lot like a zebra with a horn and wings (I like zebras - so I think it looks good!) - I like it a lot better than the goofy looking flower power one, though... And it was nice enough to drop 40 energy when I was trying to get all those were beasts! Much appreciated!!!

Would love another, but hope everybody gets a chance for the Skeli!

Fashion Designer
    How about a Turkicorn or some such Ali variant for November? :-) And a Reindeer-corn or some such thing for December? Please?

Executive Chef
    Omg!! Skelecorns two days in a row after none since the beginning!!! Now they are pulling my haunted carriage. Soooo happy.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Hi all, just to let you know, the halloween animals are ONLY in the tent for this month. They won't be repeated and they won't be offered for sale in the marketplace.
    There also won't be any other halloween items in the market, but the request for this has been forwarded to the Dev team, so maybe next time!
    What?!?! Why??

I've been checking everyday for a Mourning Angel but hasn't appeared yet!

It's the only prize I've wanted from this release!

Does that mean 10 new prizes next month??

Yep...except for the orange cart. It'll be another repeat for sure
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******