Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: 10/06 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (Oct 2016)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    Been checking everyday waiting for a Mourning Angel

No luck yet
    I've had her several times but am holding out for a skelecorn. No luck so far. . . 😪😪😪😪😪

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjalejones View Post
    Will the skelecorn and manticore be offered for sale in the marketplace after the season?
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Will check. I also asked whether they'll be in the tent next month or whether it's only for October. Will post when known.
    Hi all, just to let you know, the halloween animals are ONLY in the tent for this month. They won't be repeated and they won't be offered for sale in the marketplace.
    There also won't be any other halloween items in the market, but the request for this has been forwarded to the Dev team, so maybe next time!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Hi all, just to let you know, the halloween animals are ONLY in the tent for this month. They won't be repeated and they won't be offered for sale in the marketplace.
    There also won't be any other halloween items in the market, but the request for this has been forwarded to the Dev team, so maybe next time!
    Waaaaaahhhhh 😭😭😱😱😱😱 I haven't even seen the skelecorn once yet.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    Waaaaaahhhhh ������������ I haven't even seen the skelecorn once yet.
    Same here, not a single skelecorn all month the dreaded pie cart has made several appearances however
    Proud Member of the ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔
    Wild of Wildwood🍄
    Magical Mystery Sword Engraved #️⃣5️⃣1️⃣
    🐛🐛🏵|☸️|💎===💎===💎===💎===>

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by xtinem070672 View Post
    Same here, not a single skelecorn all month the dreaded pie cart has made several appearances however
    It seems nuts to me that they wouldn't ensure that it ended up in every player's baron's tent. It's a guaranteed way for me to spend gems since I am out of cabbages. And if it were offered for sale, I would totally buy it.

Rhino Keeper
    well that is sad the halloween prizes are only this month ive been getting nothing but last months prizes and i really wanted the ghost bench *sigh*
    i wish the tent rotated each prize daily to ensure every prize will show up eventually for players.
    storm8 would honestly make more money that way cuz i know players would spend gems to get some prizes that just wont show up once they finally do!

Rhino Keeper
    Well just like the runes, its random, now maybe you can feel a little sorry for the players that dont get gold runes, they go to our kingdoms and see things they want but may never get too.

Farm Supplier
    It's a shame that not all players get the chance to buy the things they want. I managed to get 1 skelecorn but I wanted at least another one to place them in front of the haunted carriage. Perhaps they could add a refresh button in the tent to allow players to choose between prizes.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    Waaaaaahhhhh ������������ I haven't even seen the skelecorn once yet.
    Me neither. I've had the griffin lots of times and now have the pirate racoon

Executive Chef
    Yet another day goes by and still no skelecorn. . .

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast