Page 5 of 87 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/7 Update - Monster Mash Ball (TIMED/OPTIONAL) | EXPIRED

Rhino Keeper
    Usually the items for a community goal like this don't go into the inventory. They should appear in the goal collection, top right of the screen. Check for them there. After two packs you may even have the second prize.

Quote Originally Posted by MeganT87 View Post
    I purchased one and the same thing happened to me! I force closed and they still aren't showing!
    Quote Originally Posted by huntiw396 View Post
    I have purchased the bundle pack twice and the haunted horseshoes are not appearing in my inventory. Where can I go to get this problem fixed?
    This is on the top right counter. Not an inventory item.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Just popping on w/my Pom-Poms to say "siss, boooooo, bah!"
    And wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, a DOUBLE H'ween event!!
    It's not the Day of the Dead event I was hoping for but still.... THANK-YOU, S8, for giving us another PURPLE building! I <3 the new Haunted Castle already (even @ Lv 1, before it grows to fill in its huge 4x4 plot, lol)

I am literally dancing & doing some Franken-moves to the Monster Mash song right now as I type, LOL!!! Bring on the individual & community goodies (& the mummies, ghosts, werewolves, werebeasts from the other event...why are there 2 were-monsters but no zombies?! Lol)

...*giggling & running off to find my witch's hat & zombie heels* .... F--U--N!!!!

*siss, boo, bah!*
    I'm ready to upgrade to 2 but those darn buildings take too long
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Just popping on w/my Pom-Poms to say "siss, boooooo, bah!"
    And wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, a DOUBLE H'ween event!!
    It's not the Day of the Dead event I was hoping for but still.... THANK-YOU, S8, for giving us another PURPLE building! I <3 the new Haunted Castle already (even @ Lv 1, before it grows to fill in its huge 4x4 plot, lol)

I am literally dancing & doing some Franken-moves to the Monster Mash song right now as I type, LOL!!! Bring on the individual & community goodies (& the mummies, ghosts, werewolves, werebeasts from the other event...why are there 2 were-monsters but no zombies?! Lol)

...*giggling & running off to find my witch's hat & zombie heels* .... F--U--N!!!!

*siss, boo, bah!*
    Looks like some type of zombie horse/unicorn is top individual prize.
    🐲 ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ Proud member (#73) of the Thuakie Sword Society ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ 🐲

Wielder of the Mighty Sword of Fire & Ice 🗨⌨🐲⌨{🏟}======🔷=======>

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by peachtreeshoppe View Post
    This is on the top right counter. Not an inventory item.
    I purchased the bundle too, and my haunted horseshoes do not show up either. I had 2 in the top right counter, and still have 2.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    For the werewolf in the other thread.. also, lantern spires for ghosts (those are really cute )
    oh! isn't that lil' pink ghost bouncing up 'n down cute? now who wants to **** him!
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

And with that, I have used up my 40 + 20 from wizarding schools + 40 from fairy elixirs. I will leave other updates to the gem folks since I won't have more info for at least 16 hours. I'm not waking up at midnight to collect from taverns and libraries again!

(Reminder to use greenhouse for 20 energy if you have floral grow and vital extract already stocked up. Spending energy to make it now costs more than you get. Make vital grow if you max on mushrooms [from dead tree chopping] if you have an energy to spare to collect it.)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by netwiz3 View Post
    Looks like some type of zombie horse/unicorn is top individual prize.
    He (she?) doesn't look zombie to me...looks like alicolt's twin, wearing a hat. lol

Fashion Designer
    Got a Wily Werebeast from slaying a werebeast.
    Has a 5 hour timer.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by huntiw396 View Post
    It is only the horseshoes everything else is there.
    Hey there! The horseshoes shouldn't be going into storage. They should update your World Event counter correctly once you receive the other items from the bundle or update once you've force closed the game. Please let us know if that isn't the case!

Page 5 of 87 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast