Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fashion Story Update: 10/4/2016

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Tammyandzach View Post
    Does it matter if the mirrors are on the wall or the floor? Could you have all happy customers if every mirror was on the wall? I have 26 dressing rooms and 26 mirrors and still have a few cracked hearts.
    Do you play on Android or Apple? I don't know about the wall mirrors. Have you ever watched the fashionistas in your store? Do they use the wall mirrors?
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by parakiss11 View Post
    Sorry but what is the difference between the usual fashion story compared to the new version? I installed the new version as well as nothing looks different to me
    It's probably the new decor and catalog that's in the new version, and not in the older version. Not sure, though, but that's usually the case.

If the mirrors are blocked, the bots will be unhappy. It doesn't matter if the mirrors are wall or floor, in my experience.
    They aren't happy to have to walk too far for mirrors and dressing rooms, so scatter those around your game board.

Bots also like to have cash registers available and are never happy if they have to walk too far to cash out.

They also get cranky when stock is running low so do the best you can to keep racks and counters full.

I think you'll find that placement plays a greater role than quantity. I probably have 8 of each scattered throughout my game.

Does it matter if the mirrors are on the wall or the floor? Could you have all happy customers if every mirror was on the wall? I have 26 dressing rooms and 26 mirrors and still have a few cracked hearts.

I was playing Fashion Story: Spring Steampunk, now that we have the new Fashion Story: Wicked Fit, do I need to keep the Steampunk version on my tablet? All my info seems to have carried over into the new version. I don't want both versions if I'm only playing one of them, plus I'm trying to limit the amount of space used on my tablet. Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimmyb325 View Post
    I was playing Fashion Story: Spring Steampunk, now that we have the new Fashion Story: Wicked Fit, do I need to keep the Steampunk version on my tablet? All my info seems to have carried over into the new version. I don't want both versions if I'm only playing one of them, plus I'm trying to limit the amount of space used on my tablet. Thanks!
    You can delete Spring Steampunk, but the catalogs and decor (unless you've purchased it) may not show up in Wicked Fit.

Executive Chef
    I looked at your boutique. The fashionistas seemed to be able to get to the mirrors fine. Didn't see anything that would cause broken hearts.

I play on Apple and Android. I've noticed that on Android, I will have broken hearts, but on Apple, I won't have them. So, it may be that.

P.S. Love your shop.

Great, thanks. I have so many games with multiple versions now, I need to delete some of them! I do have a Storm8 ID and password so that should save my progress too.

New Resident

Noob Questions!

Do all the different Fashion Stories layer on top of one another or do I have to start from scratch on each one?

They all carry over. You don't need to start over, it will retain your shop & all your progress from the previous version.

Executive Chef
    Here's the link to the thread that discusses the Halloween Boxes...

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....l=1#post382530

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123