Page 67 of 140 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177117 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 9/29 Update - The Elves | new expansion plot | Elven Outpost | Runes

Help a giant bird to expand

How do I help a giant bird to expand the section that has the building. I know that the event is expired and there was not enough time to complete it since obtaining the items was next to impossible. But if you cannot expand to this area, why is the reward still showing. It does not show how to help a giant bird, just that it is a required task.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gingeronie View Post
    How do I help a giant bird to expand the section that has the building. I know that the event is expired and there was not enough time to complete it since obtaining the items was next to impossible. But if you cannot expand to this area, why is the reward still showing. It does not show how to help a giant bird, just that it is a required task.
    Please do not start new threads on exisiting threads. The information you need is in post 1. Good luck!
    (Moved thread here)

Executive Chef

Talking

So finally all caught up on the quests.

Are people now stockpiling Elven Spices and Magic Headbands??

Also gotta say I'm in love with all the new Elven buildings and deco.

Really wish the 2 expansion plots directly in front of the Outpost were available!!
    Been wanting to move my mines further out for ages now ,
    and now I'd love to hide the gaps left by the Outpost and it's 4x4 footprint.

Executive Chef
    I'm looking more into the elven goals. So far I think I'm going to like them, but mainly concentrating on stockpiling runes for now. I'm curious where all this is going. But I sense there is some animosity between the elf and Lady Greselda. I wonder about that. I'm also trying to choose my deliveries wisely. Trying to coordinate spent items with certain goals. More strategy required on this update.

New Resident
    Just started this one, been away, hope it's a good one

Fashion Designer
    Gotta wonder about those elves and their trades. Got a gold rune for trading 1 each of five items, none of them really and 36 eggs. When I trade larger quantities or rarer stuff I only get bronze! Brings my gold runes up to a grad total of 3. That alicorn isn't coming anytime soon

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyperidot View Post
    Gotta wonder about those elves and their trades. Got a gold rune for trading 1 each of five items, none of them really and 36 eggs. When I trade larger quantities or rarer stuff I only get bronze! Brings my gold runes up to a grad total of 3. That alicorn isn't coming anytime soon
    36 regular eggs right? That is similar to what I've been seeing... Easy trades giving better drops than harder one's... I've been skipping all the one's that ask for gold, adamant, etc. Just keep at it and you'll get it soon.
    🐲 ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ Proud member (#73) of the Thuakie Sword Society ⚔️⚔️⚔️⚔️ 🐲

Wielder of the Mighty Sword of Fire & Ice 🗨⌨🐲⌨{🏟}======🔷=======>

On the expert opinion:
    Mine isn't automatically checked off and those areas are opened and I'm level 35 so what am I doing wrong?
    Last edited by katiemoorman; 10-21-16 at 04:45 AM. Reason: Not enough info

Rhino Keeper
    I'm sorry if someone already asked this or its posted somewhere. I have all of a sudden gotten feathers showing above my cows, what does this meam?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	33 
Size:	1.40 MB 
ID:	34098  

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikospets View Post
    I'm sorry if someone already asked this or its posted somewhere. I have all of a sudden gotten feathers showing above my cows, what does this meam?
    Never mind I figured it out! I should have checked the trading post first!